Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is being a good person genetic?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
We all know that your environment can have a big impact into who you become, but I argue that having poor genetics can also result in having an unironically bad personality.

Maybe it's just cope, but my mind genuinely seems fucked up beyond repair, and as the days go on it just gets worse and worse.

It's like flirting with insanity each and every day as a truecel. :dafuckfeels:

And I know for a fact I did not start out this way. I was molded from the harsh reality of these circumstances I find myself in.

I think some part of it, since all things come back to genetics

Some part, yes

But good is quite subjective

I used to be a "good" person by many metrics, but then my shit, awful, and unfair "life" made me a miserable fucker

Also not using this as an excuse to be a bad person, I'm just trying to understand things.

what even is being a "good person"?
It's all subjective

To some extent. But for people like us who receive no positive reinforcement whatsoever and can see through the truth, we're driven to be "bad" people

Some part, yes

But good is quite subjective

I used to be a "good" person by many metrics, but then my shit, awful, and unfair "life" made me a miserable fucker
I'm the same way.

Even when I look back at my older post I was more sad and not very angry but now I'm a lot more of an angry person

It's all subjective
I don't know honestly. :feelshehe: I guess that's just another gaslighting term to get used and manipulated.

Last edited:
It's all subjective
By my definition, it's someone who has the ability to know the truth/reality of things & acknowledges it

So not very many

I used to be extremely kind when I was younger and desperate to help others. This kindness was exploited and I was put down without hesitation or pity of any kind repeatedly. "Proper" behavior is only really rewarded when its done by the right people.

Furthermore I can't bring myself to give a shit about being a good person anymore when everyone has a hypocritical moral compass and our governments are comprised of homosexual pedophile faggots who scream about men being predators towards women.

There's multiple studies that show those abused or bullied when they are young have different brain structures. https://dana.org/resources/bullying...t all,physical health problems into adulthood.

Someone who is physically punish by their parents or bullied is more likely to become antisocial.

It's believed ugly people are more likely to become criminals due to bullying they receive in highschool https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0QFnoECBQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3Vi3uqZ8sVtj4cFpirDBBh

So while I personally haven't seen evidence personality is genetic, I have seen evidence that shows our personality is permanently formed as a child.
You can't undo the way your brain develops.

There is no such a thing as a "good" person anyways, its a manmade term which dates back to religion used to brainwash us in the first place. Essentially being "good" as we define it means being a tool or a slave

There's multiple studies that show those abused or bullied when they are young have different brain structures. https://dana.org/resources/bullying-and-the-brain/#:~:text=When you put it all,physical health problems into adulthood.

Someone who is physically punish by their parents or bullied is more likely to become antisocial.

It's believed ugly people are more likely to become criminals due to bullying they receive in highschool https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0QFnoECBQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3Vi3uqZ8sVtj4cFpirDBBh

So while I personally haven't seen evidence personality is genetic, I have seen evidence that shows our personality is permanently formed as a child.
You can't undo the way your brain develops.
:feelsbadman:

I used to be extremely kind when I was younger and desperate to help others. This kindness was exploited and I was put down without hesitation or pity of any kind repeatedly. "Proper" behavior is only really rewarded when its done by the right people.

Furthermore I can't bring myself to give a shit about being a good person anymore when everyone has a hypocritical moral compass and our governments are comprised of homosexual pedophile faggots who scream about men being predators towards women.
Also this.

Nowadays it feels like everything's been taken away from me.

No. It's a choice.

If you're referring to doing good, then like I said, it's a choice.

Yes, genetics also defines personality factors, through psychoanthropology, but even this does not completely stop you from trying to be better as an individual, as there are possibilities through your consciousness between doing good and evil. You can do good and evil, that is the central question, YOU CAN BECAUSE IT IS YOU WHO CHOOSES.

I do not classify women as incomplete beings compared to men, in fact I classify them as non-beings, and that is why I do not use the same reason when it comes to men when I refer to foid. They are different bioarchitectures. Women are evil and their predominant tendency is evil, their own ideological confirmation bias is a psychopathy.

every thing is genetic

what would not be?