Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is becoming a simp/feminist worth it?

Abdur Rehman

Abdur Rehman

ugly (worthless)
-
Considering the fact that I have not even touched a girl, wouldn't it be worth it if I acted like a feminist cuck just for some acceptance, ill pretty much do whatever at this point just to have some female interact with me, cant live this alone and pathetic over and over and over, I'm ready to be used, so is it worth it?

NO NIGGER DON'T DO THAT THATS A REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA. THATS LIKE ASKING IF YOU SHOULD BE A SLAVE

graycel thread

NO NIGGER DON'T DO THAT THATS A REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA. THATS LIKE ASKING IF YOU SHOULD BE A SLAVE
but im literally living like a dog, would that be better to have a girl as a friend? i can rope and no one will care...

Last edited:
Bruh sound effect #2

Dude, you genuinely have to ask that? Sure you might get sex but it's going to be with a landwhale or a super liberal girl salivating at the chance to MeToo you.

Absolutely not, you gain nothing, no woman is gonna fuck you because you support their right to vote

Option 1: No woman is interested in me.

Option 2: No woman is interested in me and I give up any dignity I have.

"Guys, is option 2 worth it?" - OP

you live in the west ?
no but the college i go to is influence heavily but the west, feminism, clothing, attitudes, its sad that tradition doesn’t exist anywhere, any more

damnn, u got a point.

You don't need to do or say much in the way of praising women irl. Better to keep your mouth shut than to open your mouth.

If you have an ugly face or short stature nothing you do or say will provide any real benefit.

im just exhausted of getting high and living like a crack head, tbh i dont have any dignity to being with...
Stop coping. Even you become a simp femoids will see you worthless except being cannon-fodders.

You don't need to do or say much in the way of praising women irl. Better to keep your mouth shut than to open your mouth.

If you have an ugly face or short stature nothing you do or say will provide any real benefit.
i do understand that if i blow gas up their asses, it will just make the overall situation worse
Stop coping. Even you become a simp femoids will see you worthless except being cannon-fodders.
can you suggest anything, I'm literally thirsty

Last edited:
A REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA.
LIKE ASKING IF YOU SHOULD BE A SLAVE
Well y'know...
928234810840971b314a8a7dc09a5f07.jpeg
c2074dbbde68c4616486a17c3e8cf9b4.jpg
sample_91fe6f1f62aeea2998ad8fb8d0f3a9f3.jpg

context and all...

The absolute state of soy.

Have you seen how miserable these pathetic soy cucks are? foids don't want men who act like faggots.

sorry bro. sucks to be me. i won't do it tho
You definitely shouldn't. You will be exploited, you will be blueballed and you will be relegated to nothing more than her gay best friend in which she will have you run her personal errands, buy her shit without paying you back and using you as an emotional tampon when she gets pumped and dumped by dudes who are manlier and more disagreeable than you are.

Have you seen how miserable these pathetic soy cucks are? foids don't want men who act like faggots.
Actually one of my friends is a complete cuck, he got to hug a girl, tbh he's the reason I made this post, he even gets to say hi to her and I just have look at them
You definitely shouldn't. You will be exploited, you will be blueballed and you will be relegated to nothing more than her gay best friend in which she will have you run her personal errands, buy her shit without paying you back and using you as an emotional tampon when she gets pumped and dumped by dudes who are manlier and more disagreeable than you are.
your right man its not really worth it, its a waste of time

Better be incel than cuck ngl

There is no group of people that women despise more than simps and feminists

It obviously isn't worth it

Go find out, see you soon.

definitely not

well you should just looksmax nglcel

Nietzsche IQ

Considering the fact that I have not even touched a girl, wouldn't it be worth it if I acted like a feminist cuck just for some acceptance, ill pretty much do whatever at this point just to have some female interact with me, cant live this alone and pathetic over and over and over, I'm ready to be used, so is it worth it?

You're too late brocel. Male feminists have been trying this shit for 8+ years now. Foids know male feminists are suspect - especially if they are incel tier in the looks department. You get to hold the sign at the rally while the foids chase after tall Chadlites.

dont become a cuck my fellow sandcel

No and here is why:

1. You won't be getting the sex you want, at MOST starfish once a few months but I believe that isn't worth shit.
2. You will feel terrible about yourself, your self esteem will be 0, your mind will sexualize your pain in an attempt to save you mentally and you will become a cuck.
3. Ultimately, even though it's a societally unpopular opinion, being an incel is better than being a worthless delusional enslaved soycuck.
4. It's always going to be about what you can provide. Always. When you won't be able to or won't bring as much, it's all gonna fall down because that's all you are to her.

You live in Pakistan? What about arrange marriage? Can't you get a virgin 16 year old?

Actually one of my friends is a complete cuck, he got to hug a girl, tbh he's the reason I made this post, he even gets to say hi to her and I just have look at them

your right man its not really worth it, its a waste of time
But is your cuck friend better looking than you and more NT? You might have Adam Lanza vibes and not get hugs. Also, everyone is blackpilled, they can easily see right away that you're a creepy male feminist, because you have to be good looking and gay to reasonably be a male feminist.

Last edited:
I'm ready to be used
:feelsmusic: some of them want to be used by you

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Also :

The Slave's Happiness
[...]

Women let men work for them, think for them, and take on their responsibilities
- in fact, they exploit them. Yet, since men are strong, intelligent, and
imaginative, while women are weak, unimaginative, and stupid, why isn't it men
who exploit women?

Could it be that strength, intelligence, and imagination are not prerequisites