Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is basketball the most jewish/cucked sport ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
First off, basketball isn't even a sport, it's a height competition. How can you pretend you need "athleticism" when all the top ballers are 7' height mogging niggers who dunk the ball like you dunk your oreos at 25 yo in your mom's kitchen after waking up at 4 pm.

Second, it's a spectacle owned by jews to showcase the fittest nigs to then fuck the hottest blonde bitches all around the country. How is basketball different then the jew owned website blacked .com ?

I hate football fat fucks but at least all the contact they get will assure them to have dementia by the time they retire.

Debate.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's a jewish sport

More of a nigger sport

Everytime I see the stands in a basketball arena, I just see a bunch of middle aged white cucks with their blonde milf whores ready to get blacked on and off court. Black pipl don't even pay for basketball tickets, only whites would pay to see people that look nothing like them excel at something they'll never be good at. Truly the cucked culture.

All sport reporters/analysts are Jews.

Filipino love basketball despite being 5 foot tall on average and worship niggers as gods

And stealing is a key skill, it’s a sport made by Jews for niggers

nigger sport ngl, the jews have nothing to do with it.

Whos the dude in your pfp my nigga

I was a good 3 point shooter in grade school and made kids mad cuz I’d just shoot the ball :feelsjuice:

Its a nigger sport and every Basketballer i‘ve met is a skinny tallfag douchebag mikado stick.

First off, basketball isn't even a sport, it's a height competition. How can you pretend you need "athleticism" when all the top ballers are 7' height mogging niggers who dunk the ball like you dunk your oreos at 25 yo in your mom's kitchen after waking up at 4 pm.

Second, it's a spectacle owned by jews to showcase the fittest nigs to then fuck the hottest blonde bitches all around the country. How is basketball different then the jew owned website blacked .com ?

I hate football fat fucks but at least all the contact they get will assure them to have dementia by the time they retire.

Debate.
there was a football player that ended up killing an entire family after getting hit in the head a bunch of times

I like to plad basketball with friends. Never liked soccer

Debate.
basketball was made by a white man. it was just tooken over by blacks

Not really. The greatest players are around 6’3”ish. MJ was 6’5”, Kobe 6’4”, Curry 6’1”, etc. Shaq, sure, was 7’1”. It’s definitely a heightsport, but the tallest are not the best.
NBA is gay (except the playoffs sometimes). College basketball is cool. Euroball is based.

Also, Luka Doncic. That’s all.
There’s no doubt basketball players lifemog football players. I’d rather be an NBA player than an NFL player, and even NFL players would agree.

Everytime I see the stands in a basketball arena, I just see a bunch of middle aged white cucks with their blonde milf whores ready to get blacked on and off court. Black pipl don't even pay for basketball tickets, only whites would pay to see people that look nothing like them excel at something they'll never be good at. Truly the cucked culture.
Tall white dude is like an archtype of the NBA bro.
Boston Celtics Reaction GIF by NBA

It helps that Germanic people are some of the tallest, so if you’re scouting for 7 footers, a lot of them are just gonna happen to be Aryan chads. Basketball is probably one of the whitest sports if you only count dudes above 6’7”.

That being said, black people (especially East Africans) are pretty tall as well, so they also fill the ranks of the very tall. However, you almost never see big men from any other race (Latino, Asian, Indian, etc.).

All sport reporters/analysts are Jews.
Jews can’t play sports, so they just obsess over them and make money off of them. Occasionally you’ll get the occasional exceptional Jew manlet like Julian Edelman.

Julian Edelman Hello GIF by New England Patriots

Even during Ancient Greece and Rome, Jews would seethe because they couldn’t partake in the nude Olympic games, and many would even try to uncircumcise themselves just so they could participate.

This became known as Epispasm, and it’s largely why Jews changed circumcision during the 1st Rabbinic Period to make it irreversible.

Ngl that's white boy behavior.
Sometimes I wonder if white dudes are known for shooting because they have better spatial awareness and can visualize parabolic motion better. A lot of the best shooters are either white or mixed (Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, etc.)

Its a nigger sport and every Basketballer i‘ve met is a skinny tallfag douchebag mikado stick.
Being a lanky, skinny tallfag is the unironically the best build type in a society where raw strength is irrelevant. Bonus points if your collarbone remains wide while having a narrow waist, so you get a natural V-taper with no shoulder muscle.

Debate.
water is wet. it's nigger worship + height worship. nothing more cucked than watching basketball

Being a lanky, skinny tallfag is the unironically the best build type in a society where raw strength is irrelevant. Bonus points if your collarbone remains wide while having a narrow waist, so you get a natural V-taper with no shoulder muscle.
Athletic, slightly muscular is better