Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is avatar good or bad

Is the Avatar series good, bad or somthing else.

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
I remember half a year ago I treid and watched all of the origonal. Only made it to 3 seasons of Korra after completing the origonal. And in a way it seems almost more mature then 90 percent of the shit that was Nickolodian. But on the other hand it felt like it was pro social anti sub human. In a way it feels like a kids version of the castlevania anime. Anti subhumanmale. Left wing philosiphy. Pro social.

But I can see it apealing to the normie mainstream chad-ish kids. Every male protagonist or antagonist is depict with a chad chest. Ozai & Aang during sozins comment. Zuko during that one beach episode. And Azula with her mental instability reminded me a bit of Eliot Roger. With how she can loose her shit so easily. Yes there some big difference between the two but they both be on some metal rage shit.

Then on Korra. Lesbo relashonship. The chad brothers (Makk & Bolin). Seems to be even more left wing. Cramming in blacks as that one black kid who ends up with one of Tenzins kids. I think the red Lotus has the be the most enjoyable part of Korra. But the point still hangs.

Is Avatar a good show or normie bullshit? Or somthing else? (Both Last Airbender & Korra).

Avatar is very good :feelsokman:

The original is better than Legend of Korra because it has a better story and better characters. But Legend of Korra benefits from being newer and a lot of fights are cooler and more 'modernized'.

add 'i liked it on nickelodeon when i was 12'

Bolin is a subhuman retard ogre. But yes, Makk is a fucking mogger :lasereyes:
I think they made Bolin as a Socka 2.0. I remember youtubers nicknaming Socka the "backbender"

Avatar the last airbender is really good. Amazing writing, great character development, and tons of depth. Legend of Korra is just okay.

Avatar is very good :feelsokman:

The original is better than Legend of Korra because it has a better story and better characters. But Legend of Korra benefits from being newer and a lot of fights are cooler and more 'modernized'.
Ill say this. Korra never had (try not to call the fbi challenge). ☠️☠️♂️♂️Tyy Lee‍♂️♂️. She sure did chi block. That and Mako was a total Mogger with is a benifit of Last Air Bender. At least Jets mogging was a episode or 2. Mako be out there with the angry masculine mindset.

Wakfu is better

yugo has hair, aang is bald

Last edited:
I remember half a year ago I treid and watched all of the origonal. Only made it to 3 seasons of Korra after completing the origonal. And in a way it seems almost more mature then 90 percent of the shit that was Nickolodian. But on the other hand it felt like it was pro social anti sub human. In a way it feels like a kids version of the castlevania anime. Anti subhumanmale. Left wing philosiphy. Pro social.

But I can see it apealing to the normie mainstream chad-ish kids. Every male protagonist or antagonist is depict with a chad chest. Ozai & Aang during sozins comment. Zuko during that one beach episode. And Azula with her mental instability reminded me a bit of Eliot Roger. With how she can loose her shit so easily. Yes there some big difference between the two but they both be on some metal rage shit.

Then on Korra. Lesbo relashonship. The chad brothers (Makk & Bolin). Seems to be even more left wing. Cramming in blacks as that one black kid who ends up with one of Tenzins kids. I think the red Lotus has the be the most enjoyable part of Korra. But the point still hangs.

Is Avatar a good show or normie bullshit? Or somthing else? (Both Last Airbender & Korra).
I watched it as a child and absolutely LOVED it, but when i tried rewatching it now it felt boring and childish and i couldnt watch it, but maybe its just season 1.