Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is autism just an incomplete form of down syndrome?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
I have a weird theory in my head that autism is just an incomplete form of down syndrome that was never finished. Think of it like this, you are cooking a chicken and get it off the grill to realize its undercooked while the fully cooked chicken is down syndrome, thats my analogy of what autism is since its a huge factor of inceldom.

Last edited:
YES there is nothing aside from looks that turn a female off more than autism

Down syndrome is better than having autism

WE NEED A CURE FOR AUTISM ASAP regardless of what the normies say with "We DonT NEed a CuRe"

I have a weird theory in my head that autism is just an incomplete form of down syndrome that was never finished. Think of it like this, you are cooking a chicken and get it off the grill to realize its undercooked while the fully cooked chicken is down syndrome, thats my analogy of what autism is since its a huge factor of inceldom.
That is not how it works

Aint no way you just said that
ID rather be a retard who gets off on disability buxx than live my current life now.

Autists have high suicide rates, get ostracized, have very high unemployment, tend to have worse lives, etc. Even worse is a combination with adhd.

Those with down syndrome are just retards who sit inside all day and get by with disability buxx

WE NEED A CURE FOR AUTISM ASAP regardless of what the normies say with "We DonT NEed a CuRe"
I technically know the cure but I don't want to talk about it much just yet....

ID rather be a retard who gets off on disability buxx than live my current life now.
You would barely be able to do anything anyway

Autists have high suicide rates, get ostracized, have very high unemployment, tend to have worse lives, etc. Even worse is a combination with adhd.
Downies would rope if they could

Those with down syndrome are just retards who sit inside all day and get by with disability buxx
While your family will hate your guts even more than now for eternity

Then you have no idea what you are talking about. I would rather stay my autistic self than descend to down syndrome. I would hate it not being able to function at all

You would barely be able to do anything anyway
You’re literally retarded who cares
Downies would rope if they could
No they wouldn’t they’re retarded. I don’t think you understand what being retarded means.
While your family will hate your guts even more than now for eternity
good thing I’m on good terms with them. Also no not really I’ve never seen anyone really hate downies.
Then you have no idea what you are talking about. I would rather stay my autistic self than descend to down syndrome. I would hate it not being able to function at all
You’re retarded it wouldn’t matter. You think a retard cares if he’s retarded.

No because he’s retarded he doesn’t even know that he’s retarded

No, but your fucking AVI is

@Uggo Mongo you had posted a video of a down syndrome GOD dancing to some music in a clothing store where the Hell is dat ???

@Uggo Mongo you had posted a video of a down syndrome GOD dancing to some music in a clothing store where the Hell is dat ???
Ask and you shall receive, my friend

Its not better because of the extra chromosome and physical appearance,

but Downies are NT unlike autists

It is not the same disease at all

I’m burnt chicken.

No fucking gym for my autism.

Agreed. Being a shy guy with a weirdly wired brain that’s obsessed with niche interests and cares nothing about normie stuff instantly makes women disgusted unless you have Chad tier looks. NTpill destroys so many normie looking men

Agreed. Being a shy guy with a weirdly wired brain that’s obsessed with niche interests and cares nothing about normie stuff instantly makes women disgusted unless you have Chad tier looks. NTpill destroys so many normie looking men
You are very talented in useless activities while struggling with normal tasks like math that NTs do like a walk in the park, not to mention autism tanks your IQ despite what normies say

it's worse bc people don't have expectations from down syndrome mfs

I can see that angle, cause at least you get empathy. Autists, like manlets, are both expected to suck it up and not complain.

You are very talented in useless activities
I mean, car knowledge and interest isn't exactly useless. Not as useful as some other interests, but far more useful than most autistic interests
while struggling with normal tasks like math that NTs do like a walk in the park, not to mention autism tanks your IQ despite what normies say
Never struggled like crazy with math and was even doing math classes 2 years above my grade level in middle school. I hated it tho. Most normies don't hate math as much

Never struggled like crazy with math and was even doing math classes 2 years above my grade level in middle school. I hated it tho. Most normies don't hate math as much
IQ mogger

Remember when society just called someone with autism "weird" and that was that? Now we have to label everything in order to inject drugs to "help" individuals with their "issues". Let's get real... it's all made-up hogwash so that big-pharma can experiment on children and regular civilians by the order of the governments that imprison us here on this planet, it's that simple.

IQ mogger
IQ is 115-120 right now according to a test someone posted here. I know it was better in middle school before years of rotting took it's toll

yes it has overlap in regards to developmental delay, other middle schoolers called me down syndrome because autism only got popular in the mid 10's. was because i stopped speaking much as a teenager because of the tism, didnt have any particular weird physical traits maybe just poor posture.

You are very talented in useless activities while struggling with normal tasks like math that NTs do like a walk in the park, not to mention autism tanks your IQ despite what normies say
yeah, it significantly reduces specific components of the full scale IQ to african levels, however overall IQ often still ends up just low average. therefore it usually doesn't qualify you for intellectual disability because ur technically average despite having the required 70 IQ in certain components. sort of why there is the idea of masked autism while there isn't really such thing as masked mental retardation as you have to be able to compensate somehow.

for instance as i child i had 88-104 IQ in verbal comprehension indexes and 73-93 in processing and working memory (9th percentile), however 104-112 in perceptual reasoning indexes which averages out to a low average full scale IQ. not sure what this would look like if i was tested as an adult.
the high IQ autist myth likely refers to results of differentiated tests, for instance I could say I had a perceptual reasoning indexed IQ of 112 but closer to 90 in full scale IQ which is 27th percentile, and complete retardation in something in regards to processing and working memory indexes. autists in reality have below average overall iq, which also ends up being weird because for instance you might graduate from ivy league despite that being comparatively rare for a below average iq NT nigga.

the low verbal IQ and processing speed/working memory is why an autist will be incel and mogged by a normie even if both had not too distant overall IQ. women already have a lot lower IQ than men in perceptual reasoning, so the typical perceptual reasoning attuned autist is hardly even speaking the same language as a typical female. a female giving attention could be interpreted as intrigue as opposed to normal sexual interest.

I don't know what you guys are smoking. Down syndrome heads are way more socially successful than Autists.
There's probably a study in this.

I don't know what you guys are smoking. Down syndrome heads are way more socially successful than Autists.
There's probably a study in this.
Retards seriously fuck like rabbits, as long as they aren't supervised 24/7.

I chalk that up to them always being in grouped together. They have their own community.

Its not better because of the extra chromosome and physical appearance,

but Downies are NT unlike autists

It is not the same disease at all
This has to be satire

MUHH NT is just a meme at this point that zoomfags love to throw around to sound cool and edgy and think you are different from everybody else, how does one have his ego so high up his ass

It is especially funny when all of a sudden there seems to be an increase with this whole self diagnosis autism shit that is going on

Last edited:

That could be applied to every disability in general

But of course you have to make it about one thing

This has to be satire

MUHH NT is just a meme at this point that zoomfags love to throw around to sound cool and edgy and think you are different from everybody else, how does one have his ego so high up his ass

It is especially funny when all of a sudden there seems to be an increase with this whole self diagnosis autism shit that is going on
Way to completely miss the point buddy.

First of all I'm a diagnosed sperg

And I never claimed to be shit, Are you that retarded?

The point of the post was Down syndrome is not the same disease as Asperger's / autism
(with Aspergers just being high functioning autism)

Down syndrome is a genetic disorder when there is an extra chromosome and affects the entire body, while Autism is a neurological condition

Do you not understand something as simple as this?

Way to completely miss the point buddy.

First of all I'm a diagnosed sperg

And I never claimed to be shit, Are you that retarded?

The point of the post was Down syndrome is not the same disease as Asperger's / autism
(with Aspergers just being high functioning autism)

Down syndrome is a genetic disorder when there is an extra chromosome and affects the entire body, while Autism is a neurological condition

Do you not understand something as simple as this?

Your point was good until you said that those with down syndrome are NT, that was the point i was making retard, get off your high horse

Doesn't matter what you claim to be or whatever diagnosis you have, if you call yourself high functioning then you are technically the normfag here

Your point was good until you said that those with down syndrome are NT, that was the point i was making retard, get off your high horse

Doesn't matter what you claim to be or whatever diagnosis you have, if you call yourself high functioning then you are technically the normfag here
What do you think high functioning means? because i dont think were talking about the same thing here

I never saw it like this but a person with autism is a little bit smarter compared to a person with down syndrome, but loses any empathy from the outside world and is seen as a nuisance.