Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Asperger's common within the Incel community?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Just wondering, since normies seem to believe that majority of incels suffers from Aspergers, because of our poor communication and success with women...

Yes, look at some of the previous survey results (I can't remember which exactly). iirc ~50% of the forum has autism/Aspergers.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely. I don’t have it (or at least I’ve never been diagnosed that I know of) but I know plenty people on here that do

yes it is a literal uncureable death sentence

Well look on the bright side fellas, people with Aspergers seem to be the most intelligent amongst those without it.

Pretty sure i'm aspie. There's just no denying it at this point. My life has always been such an eternal mess socially.

I don't know how many people really have autism or aspergers versus just being poorly socialized. At least here in burgerstan, each successive generation is getting more and more socially retarded by their overbearing parents who sign them up for shit like childrens yoga and childrens abstract art and extra tutoring after school and - combined with increasing time spent mindlessly gawking at whatever the algorithm shows you online - children don't get a chance to be kids, run around, be independent, develop social skills.

Yeah, I've been diagnosed with high-functioning autism (back then it was called Aspergers I think, but doctors seem to no longer use this term) when I was around 3. It's pretty fucked, I wish more was done to eliminate it. I don't see any perks of being autistic.

Yes man, its one of the few things im happy about, the fact that im normal. Im NT and it. just gives me a good feeling.

I don't know how many people really have autism or aspergers versus just being poorly socialized. At least here in burgerstan, each successive generation is getting more and more socially retarded by their overbearing parents who sign them up for shit like childrens yoga and childrens abstract art and extra tutoring after school and - combined with increasing time spent mindlessly gawking at whatever the algorithm shows you online - children don't get a chance to be kids, run around, be independent, develop social skills.
Yea, I think it’s over diagnosed and there’s something more at play.

Just wondering, since normies seem to believe that majority of incels suffers from Aspergers, because of our poor communication and success with women...
Yes. In the same way psychosis is common among feminists, liberals and SJWs. We are wired differently than normies and totally opposite to femitards

Autism + ugly = just rope

I've never been officially diagnosed, but I'm 99% sure I have some degree of Asperger's.

I am undiagnosed, it is genetic for me.

Is there any point in getting diagnosed I wonder?
Yes man, its one of the few things im happy about, the fact that im normal. Im NT and it. just gives me a good feeling.

That makes you a normie in our eyes, just an uglier version of the loud mouthed normies

Yes, I'm a diagnosed autist and it is even apart of my title.

I don't think most people have the medical type of Autism here, except a mild one. I think most people have the internet definition of Autism, where they basically have very low social experience and are highly anxious.

The advantage of having a more severe strain of Autism or another condition like that, is that you'd basically not aware of the situation you are in and oblivious.

I have met quite a few here that do

Well look on the bright side fellas, people with Aspergers seem to be the most intelligent amongst those without it.
tenor.gif

we wouldn't be incel if we had social skills....

More common than in the average population. But it's overused and poorly understood.
I don't think most people have the medical type of Autism here, except a mild one. I think most people have the internet definition of Autism, where they basically have very low social experience and are highly anxious.

The advantage of having a more severe strain of Autism or another condition like that, is that you'd basically not aware of the situation you are in and oblivious.