Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Is anyone more based?

cogl

cogl

Recruit
★★
These people should be inside instead of protesting and chimping out

Forgot link

Oversocialized retards, I might be subhuman in my looks but I am not disabled in my brain

Last edited:
When he dropped the word nigger :feelsokman:

laughed my ass off

Have you seen their Pikachu faces when he said "nigger" ?

Based beyond belief
Oversocialized
Thanks for reminding me about this concept. I need to read Kazcynski's manifesto again.

Here is a paragraph that could have been written today for instance :

"We certainly do not claim that leftists, even of the oversocialized type, NEVER rebel against the fundamental values of our society. Clearly they sometimes do. Some oversocialized leftists have gone so far as to rebel against one of modern society’s most important principles by engaging in physical violence. By their own account, violence is for them a form of “liberation.” In other words, by committing violence they break through the psychological restraints that have been trained into them. Because they are oversocialized these restraints have been more confining for them than for others; hence their need to break free of them. But they usually justify their rebellion in terms of mainstream values. If they engage in violence they claim to be fighting against racism or the like."

Last edited:
Have you seen their Pikachu faces when he said "nigger" ?

Based beyond belief

Thanks for reminding me about this concept. I need to read Kazcynski's manifesto again.

Here is a paragraph that could have been written today for instance :

"We certainly do not claim that leftists, even of the oversocialized type, NEVER rebel against the fundamental values of our society. Clearly they sometimes do. Some oversocialized leftists have gone so far as to rebel against one of modern society’s most important principles by engaging in physical violence. By their own account, violence is for them a form of “liberation.” In other words, by committing violence they break through the psychological restraints that have been trained into them. Because they are oversocialized these restraints have been more confining for them than for others; hence their need to break free of them. But they usually justify their rebellion in terms of mainstream values. If they engage in violence they claim to be fighting against racism or the like."
i should read that tbh it sounds high iq

I say let them spread it. Called natural selection