Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Anyone into paint models,figures,dioramas, or minis form wargames like Warhammer 40k as hobby

• Thread starter outcastgymcel23
  • Start date
outcastgymcel23

outcastgymcel23

Captain
★★★★
Like Ww2
Images 1

Last edited:
Or sicfi like Warhammer
Th 1623661754

Last edited:
I think they are very cool because I am a history nerd but I currently have neither the space nor the money to partake in building them myself currently

I think they are very cool because I am a history nerd but I currently have neither the space nor the money to partake in building them myself currently
That sucks. Im also a history nerd

No but they look badass. Warhammer looks awsome

No but since i'm an olcel i played one of the greatest strategies ever (Warhammer: Dark Omen).

Here's another but modern

Attachments

• 5752c77345cb7a789373030f29bae209.jpg
    5752c77345cb7a789373030f29bae209.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 9
No but since i'm an olcel i played one of the greatest strategies ever (Warhammer: Dark Omen).
You ever played total war games? Like attlia,rome2,medieval2 or games like hoi4 and eu4

no, all i do is draw with pencil and i have never tried these ones

You ever played total war games? Like attlia,rome2,medieval2 or games like hoi4 and eu4
I have Total War Rome but never played it. I like Close Combat 2 but it's a very hard game.

I love the lore, but not the figurines.

Sounds like a fun cope I'll look into it

I'd rather just play the table top game with premade character figures and skip the whole painting part. Don't have time for that.

Games workshop is the fast food of tabletop

I used to steal those figures from Games Workshop as a kid.