Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is anyone into MBTI?

B

BonoboPower

Banned
-
What's your personality type? Mine is INFP

Somehow ik I'd see this here, been watching your based shaman huh. Iam INTP

What's your personality type? Mine is INFP
I used to be a lot but I lost interest a few months ago. I doubt its validity tbh. It has good ideas and truths but I also think its wrong as well. I'm an INTJ but I thought I was an INTP for a while.

Do you think attractiveness heavily influence the Dichotomies? I've always noticed that the introverts usually tend to be less attractive than most extraverts

Do you think attractiveness heavily influence the Dichotomies? I've always noticed that the introverts usually tend to be less attractive than most extraverts
People with strong extraverted sensing tend to be more attractive from what i've observed

MBTI is a psychological horoscope. It's science so soft it's stopped being science at all. The only people who use it are employment agencies trying to filter out basket cases.

They tend to looksmaxx the most
exactly
I used to be a lot but I lost interest a few months ago. I doubt its validity tbh. It has good ideas and truths but I also think its wrong as well. I'm an INTJ but I thought I was an INTP for a while.
I agree. It may not be scientifically accurate, but it does help as long as taken with the grain of salt.

MBTI is a psychological horoscope. It's science so soft it's stopped being science at all. The only people who use it are employment agencies trying to filter out basket cases.
I think its useful but in more of a social tool. I agree its not a science but I'd rather go to socialites for social advice then a bunch of Nerd scientists tbh tbh.

They tend to looksmaxx the most
Don't come with that I see it in children too, especially twins, the more attractive one is usually more outgoing and vise versa

Infp. Brother

Don't come with that I see it in children too, especially twins, the more attractive one is usually more outgoing and vise versa
Good point. I'd like to add that children who are seen as more attractive get more attention so maybe more attractive kids end up being outgoing and extroverted because they get more practice and praise then their ugly counterparts. Almost like they are getting conditioned to seek social validation and in turn it strengthens their habit to looksmax as much as they can.

INFJ. It's over :feelsrope:

i daydream about how much of a loser i am, sometimes get egotistical and think i can not be a loser by doing this, rarely happens now
Have you ever thought about autismmaxxing so you can engage in escapism by daydreaming about stuff that doesn't involve you?

I tend to 50/50 get INTP or ENTP

i daydream about how much of a loser i am, sometimes get egotistical and think i can not be a loser by doing this, rarely happens now
Happened to me too, yeah man it's really over

> MBTI
Cucc

Why? You can get any results you want, even worst if that you even had contact with a bunch of soys who won't stop talking about it.

It's also for kids who want to feel good about themselves and special.

My result was OVER aka Intp