Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is anyone here more truecel than me?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I don't think any other user here is more truecel than me honestly. I swear so many people here are 6'0 tall, have full hair, full beards, deep voices and normal straight teeth, your only excuse is usually "muh mental illness". Meanwhile Im an actual only truecel on here, I have a retarded autistic voice, fat finger bones in my left hand, crooked teeth, big nose, breathing problems, severe anxiety, bad hair texture and receeding hairline on top of it, bad skin, uneven ears, long ugly nose, aspergers and pectus excavatum. The only somewhat good features are maybe my eyes, my jawline which isn't really recessed but its not great either and my height which is 5'10 and we all know that is nearly not enough. Is anyone actually uglier, dumber and more awkward than me?

Sleep Yawn GIF

This thread for the 445456895789 time, how original

I don't think any other user here is more truecel than me honestly. I swear so many people here are 6'0 tall, have full hair, full beards, deep voices and normal straight teeth, your only excuse is usually "muh mental illness". Meanwhile Im an actual only truecel on here, I have a retarded autistic voice, fat finger bones in my left hand, crooked teeth, big nose, breathing problems, severe anxiety, bad hair texture and receeding hairline on top of it, bad skin, uneven ears, long ugly nose, aspergers and pectus excavatum. The only somewhat good features are maybe my eyes, my jawline which isn't really recessed but its not great either and my height which is 5'10 and we all know that is nearly not enough. Is anyone actually uglier, dumber and more awkward than me?
sounds like you mog me and most members of this forum. You are 5'10, most of us are not that fortune.

@KillNiggers another muh im the biggest truecel retards

yes we are all chads didn't you know? i already fucked 3 girls while typing this comment and more to come