Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is anyone here mad at one or both of their parents?

Summer202

Summer202

NoChinCel
★★★
My dad is always telling me shit like "When you find a girl..."/ "When you get a girlfriend..." and it just annoys the fuck out of me.

It's not like he's deluded into thinking I'm some sort of player either. He knows full well I'm a loser, I can see it in the way he talks to me. I fucking hate him so much, he's such a spineless prick always throwing stupid tantrums. If I had a better father I would prob still be an incel but atleast I might not have gotten bullied for so many years if I was taught how to defend myself. And if that hadn't happened I probably wouldn't want to rope rn.

My parents think I'm gay, not that I mind too much, as them finding out I'm incel would be much worse.

At my grandmother tbh. Wasn't able to go to family gatherings anymore. It was just to awkward.

When are you going to get a gf son?

I am young so they do not ask me a lot.

not really my dad left when i was little and all i had was my mom. she tried to get the best from me but thats life. sometimes i forget that i even had a dad tbh its been 23 years apparently he owes me 70k in child support lmao.

My mom always insults me by telling me to finally get a gf. Also my dad left us when I was young, but that's not the worst part, they were both fucking tiny humans and they decide to make me a boy.
70k in child support lmao.
I wish you could actually get that money back. I'd be loaded

What kind of stuff would she say?
Annoying me with stupid questions about my life, why I don't have a girlfriend, giving me tips, trying to cheer me up that I will find one soon, giving me compliments, telling me how she met my grandpa. All in front of relatives. She also gave away the model train layout I build with my cousin and my granddad together for like a dime one month after he passed away. -.-

This was like seven years ago tbh. My parents told the whole family by this time I am mentally retarded in a way and they mostly leave me alone.

AND I am mad at my parents for behaving the total opposite of her, not caring at all since like kindergarden.

Last edited:
Annoying me with stupid questions about my life, why I don't have a girlfriend, giving me tips, trying to cheer me up that I will find one soon, giving me compliments, telling me how she met my grandpa. All in front of relatives. She also gave away the model train layout I build with my cousin and my granddad together for like a dime one month after he passed away. -.-

This was like seven years ago tbh. My parents told the whole family by this time I am mentally retarded in a way and they mostly leave me alone.

AND I am mad at my parents for behaving the total opposite of her, not caring at all since like kindergarden.

That sounds like hell. Sorry you went through that.

I dislike my father, just like he disliked his father, it runs in the family.

My mom is a stacy from South America. DAD used "lies" to convince her that he was wealthy despite not being chad = I'm here :(

Im a bastard child,i wasn't meant to exist anyway idgf

My mom is a stacy from South America. DAD used "lies" to convince her that he was wealthy despite not being chad = I'm here :(

Your dad is an incel hero then. Lol

no they never bring it up only ask how I am doing in school which I always lie to them.

yea my parents are always telling me "getting money/moving out isnt gonna improve ur life" and "you need to care more about people"
like bitch all your children left asap for a reason, and i care about others just not yall

All incels should hate their parents for forcing them to live this shit life with shit genes because they wanted to fuck without wearing rubbers

Yeah my parents are the same. Or they'lol say "when you have children", it's like bitch I haven't even kissed a girl and you're talking about children.

My parents think I'm gay, not that I mind too much, as them finding out I'm incel would be much worse.
I think my parents suspect me of being gay too.
But I like them and appart from giving me subhuman genes they did nothing wrong.

I'm mad at my mom for using me as a way to fully engage my dad. He's a betabux but he wanted a son and my mom wanted him to keep feeding her other children, so here I am.

P.s: my mom was a single mother of 2 and hitting the wall when she married my dad.
edit: but my few good physical traits are because of her so ty I guess.

My parents were usually nice, but after I had to move back with them, they became fucking mental, like stealing my sleeping pills because "meds are bad waaaaa" and other sort of stupidity. Can't wait to piece my life back together and move out, and when they become super old and decrepit and need me to take care of them, I will throw them in a home and leave them to LDAR.

my father dies since i was 9 no wonder why i failed

I'm not mad. But I do believe it is irresponsible and a huge mistake to have children.

My mother used to say stuff like that but not so much anymore, for me its mainly uncles at family gatherings. I stopped going eventually as the ribbing gets old after a while.