Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone here below a 2/10 SMV?

I think I am a 2/10 facilally mostly due to my chin

To females, I am a 1/10 at best as evidenced by 25+ years of rejection since puberty and 0.00000% success. Don't care how this board rates me because that doesn't matter.

To females, I am a 1/10 at best as evidenced by 25+ years of rejection since puberty and 0.00000% success. Don't care how this board rates me because that doesn't matter.
Based logic tbh. There are different levels of inceldom though, imo

Highest serious ranking I’ve ever received was 6

What is SMV? Sexual market value?

Well, in that case my SMV is about 0/10 (rounded) at the moment. Probably 0,2/10? I don't have practically any value in that market.

In reality Im 3/10 max but to women im a 0/10

I'm rated 2/10, 1/10 and -3 (just rate in negatives bro!) before

No. I've gotten a few 2/10 ratings since November 2019 but the average is generally 3/10 to 3.5/10.

Absolutely soul crushing if I'm actually 2/10. I thought I was at least 3/10 or 3.5 :feelsrope:

Rating is subjective and there's no "true" rating. The best you can get is an approximation. Reality is you're probably 2/10 to some people and 4/10 to some people which leaves you in the 2-4 range.

But honestly I think you shouldn't have people rate you. It's bad for your mental health. I'm concerned about you brocel.

1-4/10 is reaching levels of deformity and possibly being inbred.

No. I've gotten a few 2/10 ratings since November 2019 but the average is generally 3/10 to 3.5/10.

Absolutely soul crushing if I'm actually 2/10. I thought I was at least 3/10 or 3.5 :feelsrope:

Youre not a 2/10 for sure. There are a lot of white worshipping fags here who would automatically rate blacks lower.

I don't think I have any SMV at this point tbh

I've seen multiple posts of 3/10 incels, but I haven't actually seen anyone claim to be 2/10 or 1/10 jfl. I'm probably a 4/10, so I don't fit into the category.
I look so fucked up I am a legit 0/10.

I rarely show my face because of how disgusting it is, but when I did reveal it to an online incel friend he gave me a 3.5 rating, which is probably a bit generous. In comparison, he said Knajjd was 5.5. I'm in that region of ugliness I would say. I was incel in China living there for 9 years. The people there mistook me for white, but I didn't so much as hold a girl's hand.

I've seen multiple posts of 3/10 incels, but I haven't actually seen anyone claim to be 2/10 or 1/10 jfl. I'm probably a 4/10, so I don't fit into the category.

I'm deformed so yes.

I think you have to be deformed to be 2/10 or lower. Most of those people are also mentally retarded so they wouldn't know how to access incels.co much less type a coherent sentence.
Hamlossus is about a 2 maybe 1.5

Here I am, incase in my name doesn't cut it i'm also a shitskin curry

It's over,i look like a stupid as fuck and started to get dark circles.PM if you wanna see my cringe only now.
Here I am, incase in my name doesn't cut it i'm also a shitskin curry
Are you fully bald?:feelsrope:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back