Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone here below a 2/10 SMV?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I've seen multiple posts of 3/10 incels, but I haven't actually seen anyone claim to be 2/10 or 1/10 jfl. I'm probably a 4/10, so I don't fit into the category.

Nah i wouldn't go that far, tbh. Maybe @MENSA_IQcel is.

I think you have to be deformed to be 2/10 or lower. Most of those people are also mentally retarded so they wouldn't know how to access incels.co much less type a coherent sentence.

ive seen hammy get rated as 2/3 and he mogs me so im probably around that range

I'm a 3/10 (3.5 MAX) CONFIRMED BY MANY POSTERS HERE

no honestly. Anyone who says so is probably LARP considering those people are defect tier and with defects comes decrease in brain capacity (I.E 1-2's are down syndrome/retards). Although my rating system is off I've been rated 3/10 and around that.

I think you have to be deformed to be 2/10 or lower. Most of those people are also mentally retarded so they wouldn't know how to access incels.co much less type a coherent sentence.
Exactly this.
no honestly. Anyone who says so is probably LARP considering those people are defect tier and with defects comes decrease in brain capacity (I.E 1-2's are down syndrome/retards). Although my rating system is off I've been rated 3/10 and around that.

Beyond over for mentally disabled 2/10cels

I'm a 3/10 or a 4/10 in my best day so nope

@ERadicator has been rejected by hookers. I think he might be a 1/10

I'm a 2.5-3/10 (at best) based on past ratings and comparisons.

I think 0-1 is deformed.

2 is very ugly.

3 is ugly.

4 is kinda ugly.

I'm between 2 and 3.

I’m a solid 3, but I’ve been rated a 2 by some trolls before.

I'm a 1/10 with obvious deformities.

Anyone sub 8 in women's eyes

I give myself 4 or 4.5 max but being ethnic = non existent

My face is 2/10 and i'm mentally retarded so i probably am

lol im defo a 1psl <3

Looked at Colvins photos, didn't look good. If he is as short as he claims, he is a 2/10. TRUCEL. My respects go out. F

I'am between 3..4/10 depending on lighting plus no hair...

I'm definitely a 2/10, I'm turning 30 next year and I was never able to get a girlfriend in 10 years, I tried everything from cold approach to trying to get a girl via social circle, nothing worked for me.

I've been called ugly multiple times and I always get rejected despite me improving my social skills and being extroverted.

Looked at Colvins photos, didn't look good. If he is as short as he claims, he is a 2/10. TRUCEL. My respects go out. F

You have to be deformed to be 2/10...

I'm a 3/10 (3.5 MAX) CONFIRMED BY MANY POSTERS HERE

same goes for my the only that is saving me from being below sub human is my hight which is average

@Colvin76 I can rate you for SEA foids if you want...

@Colvin76 I can rate you for SEA foids if you want...
I'm not white.

I rated you a 3 and it was the lowest you have ever been rated then, the fuck, did you looksmin?
No. I've gotten a few 2/10 ratings since November 2019 but the average is generally 3/10 to 3.5/10.

Absolutely soul crushing if I'm actually 2/10. I thought I was at least 3/10 or 3.5 :feelsrope:

I know man but its not too bad. Blacks(athletic types) are second best after whites in SEA.
Don't Asian foids hate black men? I thought that was a steriotype.

Asians foids DO hate black men. Even if they're Tyrones. Most foids have an extreme hate for blacks. Probably even more than they hate their own race.

nope, they are ok - type "thailand" in youtube you'll see a lot of black+sea foid "matches"

Asians foids DO hate black men. Even if they're Tyrones. Most foids have an extreme hate for blacks. Probably even more than they hate their own race.
Yeah that's what I thought. Well, that fucking sucks.

Asians foids DO hate black men. Even if they're Tyrones.

it depends on the country: japan/china hates, philippines prob hates too, vietnam and esp thailand not so much...

no because 1 and 2 people probably roped or live in bluepill delusion
most guys here are probably a 4