Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else the only incel in their extended family?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Basically every male cousin and uncle I have have managed to land a decent gf/wife, and I have like 20 of them. The stars must have aligned to make me an ugly ogre, I don't have any brothers to compare myself to either.

yes everyone in my family has had someone.

Same with me.

I think incels tend to overestimate the prevalence of inceldom, like they think 15-20% of guys are incel when it's closer to 5%.

The depressing part of my family is that my family is full of chads most of them are in the middle east so i don't see them that often tho but still my younger cousin has three fucking wife's.

I thought I was but I found extended family who are also incel.

None are incel, but most got divorced and/or fucked over by a female that they found later in life, I could see them being MGTOW.

Yup there are no Incels in my family.

Yep im the fuck up

I'm the shortest guy in my family and the only balding guy no matter how old my family members are. I'm the only one single as well.

My family is full of chads and stacies. Even my semi-retarded cousin who tried to fuck our other cousin got some girl pregnant at a young age. Literally the only one in my generation who doesn't have kids. Even my ugly af uncle who I look like managed to get laid. Today he is married and have 3 adopted white children because he couldn't get her pregnant.

I am known as the smart one, though, so at least I got that going for me.

yep I'm pretty much the only incel in my family

younger brother is chad-lite, older brother even more incel than me

my brother is an incel but seems to bluepilled.