Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is anyone else stunted?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
im mentally and physically stunted. i was vitamin d deficient in my late adolescent years which fked my t levels and ruined my mental and physical development. I lost my bad acne at around 17 so its obvs i was low t. Vit d deficiency has been proven to stunt growth, even in 13yos so its obvs it makes a difference even in testosterone fueled individuals. In b4 genetics, i literally grew so little late adolescence i didnt even reach the minimum height i was predicted to end up as. This is the most accurate form of adult height estimation out there so clearly i was stunted. Its also obvious ive lost cognitive ability. Iq is very genetic by late adolescence so i doubt losing ability is genetic, i think i just had some UTTER dogshit environment and cucked myself. My dad is a doctor and was the smartest guy at his school in one subject. My mum is asian so thats self explanatory, not to mention couples are similar in iq. Im quite literally brain damaged/mentally the age i was when i started rotting. Im similar to zoomers (2004+) who were deficient during their formative years. Theres a reason zoomers are braindead with 0 attention spam, its not just upbringing its cuz their brains didnt develop due to lack of t caused by vit d deficiency. We dont have properly androgenized brains. Its especially brutal for low prenatal t zoomers who needed every bit of t to develop mentally. No wonder so many zoomers are mentally ill trannies.

Last edited:
How tall are you when you say you're stunted

I think so yes, my bones are quite thin even most foids have thicker bones. When I was growing up my Mum didn't take that sort of growth seriously she just told me that I'd grow naturally at my own pace, she never took me for a checkup regarding this stuff.

I think so yes, my bones are quite thin even most foids have thicker bones. When I was growing up my Mum didn't take that sort of growth seriously she just told me that I'd grow naturally at my own pace, she never took me for a checkup regarding this stuff.
yes im similar

i was never that much of an ectomorph (close tho) growing up but now i seem like one

I'm probably stunted.

Yeah i don't feel like you got stunted that much, youre 5'9 and your mom is asian sounds pretty normal
on paper yes but considering my growth pattern+predicted height based on bone age, i got stunted. I knew a guy whose bone age was 16.5 and he grew 2cm. Mine was 15.5 and i grew 3 instead of the 4-5 i was predicted to grow :feelskek: . Bone age and age both come into play so me being 16 with a 15.5 bone age means i had less potential than 15.5 yos but the diff is not even that much

Yeah i don't feel like you got stunted that much, youre 5'9 and your mom is asian sounds pretty normal
im mildly stunted but every cm matters. Identical twins end up 1 or even 2cm apart frequently. if i had a twin hed be taller