Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is anyone else so invisible it’s comical?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m a big guy so it’s not hard to miss me but it’s like I am literally invisible to foids.

Just the last 2 days I had these experiences. Was at the pharmacy counter and the roastie was 10 feel from me dusting, back not turned just standing sideways. Would be impossible for her not to see or hear me. Stood there for 2 minutes then her male coworker further away says “we’ll be right with you sir” then the whore helps me.

Today went to a restaurant where you go through the buffet line and pay the cashier at the end. I stood at the register for about a minute and the 2 nearby foids ignored me. One of them I just said hello to 30 seconds ago when I entered. Then finally she’s like are you ready to pay? No shit I’m just standing at the cash register for fun!

Also when I’m walking foids tend not to move out of my way and sometimes bump or nearly bump into me.

This happens to me when I walk into a Moes resturant. I never get the "Welcome to Moes!" greeting.

Its almost as though its done on purpose

Yeah same. I ordered my lunch at a food stall for take away and sat patiently. Roastie waitresses kept asking me if I had ordered it or not. I waited so long that finally I went to the waitress again and asked if my food had been prepared. Turned out she gave it to the person who just came and forgot that I was still there

All the time.

But only by younger foid clerks. The elder ones hurry so I'll leave faster.

They always say...
"This is to go right?" As if it's one word.

Usually I'm the most invisible to old friends! I know they see me but they act like they don't. And when I stand in front of them they act all surprised to see me!

I have invisibility

I’m a big guy

I do this now to foids who come to my cash register. I can see them walk up in my peripheral vision, its real obvious that I seen them in front of me, but ill continue to stare off into space, then turn and mess with something, without ever having directly looked at their face. then ill turn to them, with a "surprised someone is infront of me" look on my face. its quite glorious

I keep eye contact until they look away, then I keep looking. They deserve to feel uncomfortable. This is how you can encroach on their beautiful existence with a reminder that hideousness exists outside their selective bubble.

You know you're invisible because the only time people engage you is when they're forced to for their job.

@FACEandLMS is invisible

I'm invisible everywhere, even online jfl I'm just meant to be a sad lonely fuck with no friend's. I'm used to it but it never fails to hurt like hell knowing you're bottom of the barrel in every single aspect of life.

I keep eye contact until they look away, then I keep looking. They deserve to feel uncomfortable. This is how you can encroach on their beautiful existence with a reminder that hideousness exists outside their selective bubble.
To me eye contact is hard tbh

To me eye contact is hard tbh
It use to be for me too, before I started holding nearly 2 minutes unbroken eye contacts with foid. You’d see them start to get nervous, pretty funny.

It use to be for me too, before I started holding nearly 2 minutes unbroken eye contacts with foid. You’d see them start to get nervous, pretty funny.
I never had a 2 min record tbh, but that's good they can see you as more normal than with an avoidant stare.

Used to

Now I force interactions to start

I say so, most people where I live would know all each other however they don't know that I exist

I’m a big guy so it’s not hard to miss me but it’s like I am literally invisible to foids.

Just the last 2 days I had these experiences. Was at the pharmacy counter and the roastie was 10 feel from me dusting, back not turned just standing sideways. Would be impossible for her not to see or hear me. Stood there for 2 minutes then her male coworker further away says “we’ll be right with you sir” then the whore helps me.

Today went to a restaurant where you go through the buffet line and pay the cashier at the end. I stood at the register for about a minute and the 2 nearby foids ignored me. One of them I just said hello to 30 seconds ago when I entered. Then finally she’s like are you ready to pay? No shit I’m just standing at the cash register for fun!

Also when I’m walking foids tend not to move out of my way and sometimes bump or nearly bump into me.

exactly how it is for me

honestly though you gotta be really ugly or chad like for people to notice you

No, whenever I go outside I have to choose between looking like a deformed downy and scaring children who see me because of my eye, or wearing an eyepatch and people look at me like a psycho rapist... Either way, I'm ugly and creepy looking no matter what. It's hood up, head down whenever I'm in public and when I lift my head for one second to grab something off the shelf at 7/11, I can always see a look of fear or disgust from a foid in the corner of my eye. Going outside is getting harder and harder for me to handle.

This happens to me when I walk into a Moes resturant. I never get the "Welcome to Moes!" greeting.

Its almost as though its done on purpose
It’s the small things that pile up

Then you’re insane

I'm invisible everywhere, even online jfl I'm just meant to be a sad lonely fuck with no friend's. I'm used to it but it never fails to hurt like hell knowing you're bottom of the barrel in every single aspect of life.
You weren't invisible this time. I read you message. Life is hard for cels.

A lot of times when I try to speak to a group of people they will usually ignore me, and refrain from looking at my ugly face. I'm either a ghost or a statue when trying to interact with other humans.

This happens to me but in the opposite way. Women do notice me but they immediately try to avoid me for being ugly.