Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else severely ocd to the point it effects your day to day life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Like I can’t function or do anything I feel like, I obsess over shit like my skin, bloat and all that everyday and what time I woke up, went to sleep all that. I feel like it severely effects my ability to function and do anything really. Does anyone else go through similar things like this?

Brutal no response pill

Supplementing NAC 3-4g/day can help with OCD

Where can you get it at
VitaminShoppe, iHerb, etc.
Used to be able to buy it on Amazon but there was some recently regulation that considered it a medicine or something.

Personally I have some undiagnosed checking / just-right OCD tendencies and after taking NAC for a few weeks it has improved significantly.

Isnt OCD like checking 20 times if your fridge is closed, OP?

VitaminShoppe, iHerb, etc.
Used to be able to buy it on Amazon but there was some recently regulation that considered it a medicine or something.

Personally I have some undiagnosed checking / just-right OCD tendencies and after taking NAC for a few weeks it has improved significantly.
Do you also have Asperger’s by any chance?

Isnt OCD like checking 20 times if your fridge is closed, OP?
It can be, or obsessing and ruminating, just thinking about one same thing over and over all day that brings you discomfort

It can be, or obsessing and ruminating, just thinking about one same thing over and over all day that brings you discomfort
What is it in your own case?

Ruminating and obsessing over physical appearance and time frames especially
Thats not OCD imo. OCD is like checking million times if your fridge/door/car is closed.

Thats not OCD imo. OCD is like checking million times if your fridge/door/car is closed.
Oh I do that stuff too, also irrational fears and anxiety, but what I mentioned is the most debilitating for me. I used to obsess over germs and getting sick as well

Oh I do that stuff too, also irrational fears and anxiety, but what I mentioned is the most debilitating for me. I used to obsess over germs and getting sick as well
Ok i see. So do you wash or desinfect your hands many times a day?

Do you also have Asperger’s by any chance?
Probably, I'm pretty asocial, low in empathy, and a bit non-NT. But also never officially diagnosed.

OCD is on a spectrum too.

There's even pure-O OCDs where the distress is all mental and there isn't a physical behavioral compulsion.

Isnt OCD like checking 20 times if your fridge is closed?

Mother has auditory psychosis and takes Vraylar for it. I have Palinopsia and occasional rabies paranoia from ASD.

Rabies

Pali

As a young child, I actually had OCD traits from ASD, though I never realized it until I was an adult. Whenever I had negative sexual thoughts, I was fearful of divine punishment and would repeatedly say "No, no, no" three or four times after each occurrence while rubbing my ears. The sexual thoughts sometimes occurred while I was fidgeting with knives.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 31 08

I have ASD-related health anxiety and experience paranoia regarding Lyssavirus(Rabies), where I have sensations of bat saliva dripping on my skin. This is why I stopped reading rabies case studies, as they would give me paresthesia.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 01

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 15

Sleep schedule, being bloated, how much sunlight I get, excercise, and stuff in my past I think about all day and get upset over
How much sunglight you get? Why? Whats the problem about getting too much sunlight? The fear of skin cancer?

How much sunglight you get? Why? Whats the problem about getting too much sunlight? The fear of skin cancer?
No I’m afraid I’ll suffer mental illness if I don’t get sunlight

Do you have very high anxiety levels?
Somewhat. I don't get anxious for things like exams.

But social situations will make me anxious in the time period leading up to it (ex: if I have something the next day, I won't be able to sleep well the night before. Or if I have something in the afternoon, I'll be on edge until the event passes).

Mother has auditory psychosis and takes Vraylar for it. I have Palinopsia and occasional rabies paranoia from ASD.

Rabies

Pali

As a young child, I actually had OCD traits from ASD, though I never realized it until I was an adult. Whenever I had negative sexual thoughts, I was fearful of divine punishment and would repeatedly say "No, no, no" three or four times after each occurrence while rubbing my ears. The sexual thoughts sometimes occurred while I was fidgeting with knives.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 31 08

I have ASD-related health anxiety and experience paranoia regarding Lyssavirus(Rabies), where I have sensations of bat saliva dripping on my skin. This is why I stopped reading rabies case studies, as they would give me paresthesia.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 01

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 15
With your autism do you ever get extremely anxious and depressed if you break your routine

I got that one right after he mentioned it I already notice a change
Good to hear. How many days did it take before it started to work? I'm on day three.