Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else here trying to figure out why normies are so cruel?

KARABOGA1453

KARABOGA1453

Banned
-
I've been reading several evolutionary psychology and sociobiology textbooks and I am getting closer to the truth.

Because they are normies bro

Think of normies as white blood cells & you're a defective pathogen visually, there it is. They get off on it, think it will improve their status & if they're bullying someone in that moment they're not having to fight off the crosshairs of another.

It's human nature. In today's world normies are one slip up from being in our position so if they mock someone lower on the totem pole that gives them a small boost in status.

All those bluepilled steroids they take elevates their hatred for anyone who doesn't agree with them.

No my brother, you are getting farther from the truth.

Stop seeking truth in jewish textbooks!

Seek it in the organic blackpill that surrounds you.

Human nature + you being ugly.

It’s just in their nature. Nonincels are incapable of empathy and emotions that make people human beings

In group/out group preferences and a desire to ostracize genetically unfit males from the group as well as following the leader, which the normies are programmed to do.

The leader now tells normies they can treat ugly men with cruelty and its actually a good thing, which is so incredibly sad because it used to be that usually only women would be so cruel to other men, but now men are joining in as well.

Being cruel is really the natural way for men to act because it allows them greater reproductive success in the wild. People seem to think that most people have “morals” and “convictions” when really they just do what the feel like and what everyone else does.

it's because they had sex, and you haven't

They take it out on us incels because they know they’ll never be chads.

When they see one of us (an incel), they see someone easy to pick on and treat like trash. They do it simply to feel better about their pathetic selves (mostly because of how mogged they feel about chad/stacy) or to be "funny" to their normie buddies. Brutal and one of the things that aggravates our mentalceldom

Everybody wants to feel like they're better than somebody. everybody is a bully

No my brother, you are getting farther from the truth.

Stop seeking truth in jewish textbooks!

Seek it in the organic blackpill that surrounds you.

Once you begin to realize that people are apes, pieces of the puzzle begin to fit.

5A07C7D9 2FA3 4666 A21A 1E94D844766C

Last edited:
I've been reading several evolutionary psychology and sociobiology textbooks and I am getting closer to the truth.
All humans have a value system.Every man creates an hierarchical value system and from that system he judges what to do.e.g if you value smarts you go with smart people.Most people love sex,sports,money,wealth and worshipping themselves.To love sex you need to love a body(sex consists of using a body to reach orgasm and erotic feelings.by erotic feelings i mean everything that precedes orgasm but is still feelings that arise from the act of sex) but to love a body you need to love... a body.Point is the body needs to be something and the further you get away from that idea the less you feel interest in the activity.Normies despise us because we not valuable enough to be treated well.I am writing an essay and when i finish it i could send it to you.if you want that is

Normies think being pieces of shit will make them chad
it wont tho :feelshaha:

people like to punch down on others who they think are "beneath" them because it gives them a sense of power

It makes them feel better about themselves. A nice little ego boost and if they have their with friends they get respect. Just remember foid like to make ugly guyd feel small. They're inherent bullies and they enjoy seeing they're bothered you. I just smile at them. That makes them feel like they're achived nothng.

Last edited:
humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species

Because they want to be jailed
full

Because people like you attempt, by means of simply existing, to hurt their worldview.

They see a person not getting any and, as a defense mechanism, their mind starts to come up with close-minded reasons as to why you are in your state. The illogical conclusion that they reach is that you MUST be this terrible, shitty and shallow person in order to be in your situation, so they attack you, because they seek to eliminate anything that attemps to shatter their beliefs. Because those beliefs are not only their comfort and peace, but their life in itself. If they weren't true, everything would collapse. So they attack to protect them.