Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else here mentally slow?

how do you fix it? being slower is ruining my life

Many different internal psychological factors and external life factors (or often a mix of both) can lead to depression, I can't tell you the root cause of your symptoms without taking the time to analyze your state of mind and environmental factors in your life. You can research depression on the web you will find plenty of information that may guide you toward the right direction.

Retardcel checking in

I think this might just be the self awareness that we are genetic shit so there is no point in doing anything. I think this because I felt the same way you did and then when I thought a girl was complimenting me(calling me hot) all of my anxiety vanished instantly and was replaced with euphoria. It turned out it was a different guy though and the feelings you described came crawling back.

I was trying to describe the exact same feeling in that position on some other post. Pure suicidefuel, tbh.:feelsrope:

I used to think i was high IQ, then i heard about dunning kreuger syndrome :feelsrope: