Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else here mentally ill?

Corvus

Corvus

I have given up
★★★★★
I have had mental issues my whole life especially with anxiety. I know this is part of the reason I am incel. Lately I had panic attacks.

There is no escaping such a cruel life.

I think I'm mentally ill but I'm not sure about it though...

No, I'm perfectly sane.

Most likely, never went to a doctor about it though

I have vERy long psychological and paychtiaric treatment history

Ofc involuntary lovelessness and sexlessness and social rejection are amplyfing those negative effects

Yes I am forced therapy and I've been medicated for a long time

No.

Mental illness is actually very rare and judging by my observations, it doesn't stand in the way of being sexually desired by foids. I knew 2 people in my life who were actual schizophrenics, they were actualy mentally ill (hearing voices, insane emotional outbursts due to impulsivity disorder, extreme anxiety in public) but both of them are around 1,90 meters tall so obviously they both regularly had girls and one of them even has a kid with a fairly attractive foid.

Yes i've been diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses

No.

Mental illness is actually very rare and judging by my observations, it doesn't stand in the way of being sexually desired by foids. I knew 2 people in my life who were actual schizophrenics, they were actualy mentally ill (hearing voices, insane emotional outbursts due to impulsivity disorder, extreme anxiety in public) but both of them are around 1,90 meters tall so obviously they both regularly had girls and one of them even has a kid with a fairly attractive foid.
Yeah true, man.

No.

Mental illness is extremely common

Maybe. I don't believe in mental illness. When I feel mentally ill I just tell myself it is weakness and push through it.

Maybe. I don't believe in mental illness. When I feel mentally ill I just tell myself it is weakness and push through it.
You're a ricecel am I right?
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Last edited:
not really: social anxiety

You should ask whose mentally sane here

I will geomax and go steal your women in Asia. My only chance to ascend.
Take 'em and fuck 'em!, it never even began for me anyways.:feelsYall: Besides I was 'born and raised' in the WEST.

Take 'em and fuck 'em!, it never even began for me anyways.:feelsYall: Besides I was 'born and raised' in the WEST.
Which rice ethnicity are you specifically?

I'm mentally tired / brain-rot after a decade of drinking and rejection, so.... I'm sure that's a form of "mental illness". Then again, at least I know I'm a man and have no qualm with my gender, nor do I try fucking animals or kill children.... the lgbtpedo and feminists do all that already.

No, but I wanna see more Jews die like in ww2 Hollywood movie.

I'm sane, society is mentally ill

Depends what you classify as mental illness but yeah there's definitely something wrong with me

Yes, I'm insane
Television Bunny GIF

Actual schizo mentally fucked up type of "mental illness" is rare. Nowadays every normie and their mother claim to have some kind of mental illness though.
Schizophrenia isnt the only mental illness sweaty

I have had mental issues my whole life especially with anxiety. I know this is part of the reason I am incel. Lately I had panic attacks.

All of us probably are in some way

I was bullied and grew up in a mentally ill family so i definitely have something.

OP is obviously some blue pilled uggo that thinks his "mental illness" is the reason for his lack of a good life. It's your looks buddy boy and only your LOOKS that matter.

OP is obviously some blue pilled uggo that thinks his "mental illness" is the reason for his lack of a good life. It's your looks buddy boy and only your LOOKS that matter.
That's you in your profile? How old are you

Depressed anxious and dead inside it's over

I’m not.

I may be a sociopath because sometimes I think about brutally killing my annoying upstairs neighbour and annoying people in general.

I hope not but probably Am