Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else here a hypochondriac?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Always thinking theres something wrong with you?

Sitting in the the hospital as I type this so yeah

I would think most incels don't really care about their health that much tbh

Yes but others make it also feel like it. When we are sitting with the family of my brothers gf i always feel out of place, they have this weird uncomfortable stare at me and talk to me like i'm mentally handicapped

Sitting in the the hospital as I type this so yeah

Kind of. I have ocd, so sometimes i get obsessive thoughts about having throat cancer because my throat hurt for an example.
Or that i have a brain tumor caus e i had a nose bleed. I don't think it counts as being a hypochondriac though. It's just my OCD being retarded as usual.

Kind of. I have ocd, so sometimes i get obsessive thoughts about having throat cancer because my throat hurt for an example.
Or that i have a brain tumor caus e i had a nose bleed. I don't think it counts as being a hypochondriac though. It's just my OCD being retarded as usual.
My oneitis has throat cancer fear lol
Yes but others make it also feel like it. When we are sitting with the family of my brothers gf i always feel out of place, they have this weird uncomfortable stare at me and talk to me like i'm mentally handicapped
over for burgerplanetcels

not a hypochondriac but yeah, i worry about my health a bit too much sometimes. couldnt care less about covid though

shit man and you just take it? from a foid? and is your brother a chad or betabuxing?

Yes but there is always something wrong with me

shit man and you just take it? from a foid? and is your brother a chad or betabuxing?
He is chadlite. They know that i'm sitting home all day and that i never had a gf. That's why they talk to me like that so they don't say anything wrong, they also always try to include me when speaking. Like i get it, i'm 28 years old jfl

He is chadlite. They know that i'm sitting home all day and that i never had a gf. That's why they talk to me like that so they don't say anything wrong, they also always try to include me when speaking. Like i get it, i'm 28 years old jfl
Shit man. Fuck them tbh.