Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else ever exhausted despite not doing anything all day?

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
I've literally been in LDAR mode for 5 years and do NOTHING all day but browse the internet. I tend to try to sleep for 12 hours (who knows how many were "actually sleep). 

TLDR: I'm always tired and my life is a load nothingness.

to exist is exhausting

Depression can make you exhausted.

Low thyroid can make you exhausted.

Poor sleeping schedule (or lack of sleep) can make you exhausted.

Low testosterone and/or high estrogen can make you exhausted.

12 hours of sleep is too much. Cut down to 8-10 and see how you feel. Go to bed early and wake up early. I find that when I sleep too much, I become more easily tired. If that doesn't help, then explore the other options.

CopingGymcel said:
Depression can make you exhausted.

Low thyroid can make you exhausted.

Poor sleeping schedule (or lack of sleep) can make you exhausted.

Low testosterone and/or high estrogen can make you exhausted.

12 hours of sleep is too much. Cut down to 8-10 and see how you feel. Go to bed early and wake up early. I find that when I sleep too much, I become more easily tired. If that doesn't help, then explore the other options.

I pretty much fit all those categories. What's the solution for low thyroid and testosterone?

Morf12 said:
I pretty much fit all those categories. What's the solution for low thyroid and testosterone?

The solution is to actually to have it tested to confirm if it's true or not. 

For low thyroid is T4 or T3 medication and low testosterone is TRT (Testosterone Replacement Theory, 100-200mg of test a week).

stop eating sugar

matter of fact stop eating so much , you're exhausting your body trying to digest all that shit 24/7 , eat just once or twice a day

Pouuop said:
stop eating sugar

matter of fact stop eating so much , you're exhausting your body trying to digest all that shit 24/7 , eat just once or twice a day

I eat a fuck ton of food and I'm not tired. Sounds like a bunch of quack.

Without sex you cannot properly relax. Only by fucking a prime punani you can truly feel at peace enough to rest properly.

Pussy, has magical powers like making your skin more youthful, your hair cleaner, your bones better and as I said earlier it cleans your mind so that you can have a nice refreshing sleep.

The less you do the more exhausted you feel.

I’m always exhausted. Blame my lack of sleep and shitty diet.

Yes. I'm fucking waking up at lunchtime again. I have zero motivation to do anything. I always feel 'too busy' to do things when though I am just LDARing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back