Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is anyone else becoming Two-Face?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I feel like most of my flaws are on one side of my face and I often make decisions by flipping a coin.

Just become fictional villain theory

No same thing doesn't happens to me im normal loser

If you mean a nihilist who has embraced the universe as pure chaos where luck is everything and free will doesnt exist, then yes.

Just DC villianmax

You should mess up your bad side even more and dye half your hair white, then people would really think you're two face.

half incel half chad?

No man

No, i usually choose the most rational thing to do

One of the sides of my face is better than the other because it's less acne-scarred.

I feel like most of my flaws are on one side of my face and I often make decisions by flipping a coin.
Funnily enough, most of my flaws are on my right side (mostly just acne or moles) and I make some of my decisions by spinning a wheel

no, but my face is not the best so it dosnt matter anyways

half incel half chad?

No man
Yes. But i feel like i have already more faces then 2. But its more personality thing. And half chad half incel doesn't exist.

My flaws are actually sort of on one side of my face phyiscally... or atleast I look better from by left compared to my right not sure why though.