Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is anyone else a male feminist?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
like @fukmylyf.

Just wandering...

Cleavage is not consent

Cleavage is not consent
U6i5brdhy2b11

I used to be a feminist campaigning for womens rights all across the internet. That was back when i never left the basement. Then I went out into the real world and my my views did a 180

upping my soy dose to 5.8L a day, I am close to becoming a male feminist. Just have to respect women more and consume more soy.

Male feminism is low T

ORANGE MAN BAD

I used to be a feminist campaigning for womens rights all across the internet. That was back when i never left the basement. Then I went out into the real world and my my views did a 180

I don't rub estrogen cream to my balls.

I used to be a white knight feminist, but I was sick of the ingratitude; no matter what I believed, I was still an evil and/or stupid male.
Now I’m an equalist. One example: if a woman hits a man, he has every damn right to hit back just as he would hit a guy back. If her pretty face is broken in 3, well tough shit
I also don’t open doors, offer seats, offer to carry shit, or offer her my jacket. I won’t do these things for a guy, why should I do it for a girl? Equal, right?

I used to be a white knight feminist, but I was sick of the ingratitude; no matter what I believed, I was still an evil and/or stupid male.
Now I’m an equalist. One example: if a woman hits a man, he has every damn right to hit back just as he would hit a guy back. If her pretty face is broken in 3, well tough shit
I also don’t open doors, offer seats, offer to carry shit, or offer her my jacket. I won’t do these things for a guy, why should I do it for a girl? Equal, right?
Indeed; women wanted equality. Surely they won't backtrack into calls for chivalry the second 'equality' becomes even mildly inconveniencing.

From the last post I made about mgtow you have shown that you have not understood anything, fuck you. At least the mgtow does something instead you are only the poor demented pretend to idolize a retarded Asian afuab. Fuck your ER, fuck you teen love and fuck you @Ritalincel. Instead of self-pity, go to Thailand.

Looking at a woman = raep

Cleavage means I can whip out my dick and impale her tits with my dick, as it triggers my primal, natural desires.

Male feminist=cuck

Male feminist=cuck
It's called being a decent human you toxic misogynistic incel!

Brb my wife needs her pussy cleaned. Jamal can be messy.

Ugh you're just scared of strong women.
Gross virgins.
Future is female

Nah. I don't really like women. Anyone else feel that way?

EDIT: No homo though

Last edited:
Based fellow male ally
Virgin genocide when

Did you just assume my gender?
backtrack
Backtrack

Targeting
Passive
Affects
Self
Faceless Void dodges backward in time, eluding damage from attacks and spells.
Backtrack Chance 25%
Darkterror sees what has yet to be seen.
Notes
  • Backtrack can dodge any damage instance, including spells and true strike attacks.
  • Backtrack does not dodge the secondary effects of spells, such as stuns and slows.
  • Non-Damage Types cannot be backtracked

Last edited:
I'd rather die than be a "male feminist"

A male feminist is like a nazi Jew.

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"; that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends. Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990, Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions. It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; pseudo-Latin for "reduction to Hitler"; sometimes argumentum ad Hitlerum, "argument to Hitler", ad Nazium, "to Nazism"), or playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party, for example: "Hitler was against tobacco smoking, X is against tobacco smoking, therefore X is a Nazi".