Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone else a complete shutin Neet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I have completed given up and retreated from society. It's been 4 or 5 months since I have talked to an outsider. I like it this way tbh.

I don't even go outside for a walk or something or other outdoorsy cringy shit.

Anybody else in the same situation?

Yeah that’s me

Over a year now. Haven't had a haircut in 4-5 months . It's rotting my brain tbh.

Over a year now. Haven't had a haircut in 4-5 months . It's rotting my brain tbh.
Were hair cutting shops even open in area? Everything was closed in the past 4-5 months where i lived.

Were hair cutting shops even open in area? Everything was closed in the past 4-5 months where i lived.
Everything's back to normal where I live. No more pandemic scare. No more masks too:feelsbadman: ( back to the chin mogging daily life. )

WIsh my parents would let me do that.

Instead im forced to wageslave in a dead end job because their boomer brains think It'll make me a good cog in the machine or some shit. Instead it just makes me more depressed and cynical than I was previously

i don't like the outside, pain is out there

Me too brocel, me too

Wait don't you make good dough in tech. And even got to immigrate to America or some shit?

Wait don't you make good dough in tech. And even got to immigrate to America or some shit?
Interesting. Maybe or maybe not, who knows.

Yeah, I don't blame you. Inside is comfortable.

unfortunately no, I have to work.

Just get a haircut bro, I got a haircut and my jaw grew 2 cm.
Images 4

i don't like the outside, pain is out there

The good news: I'm living like a billionaire (millionaire).

The bad news: It's Howard Hughes :foidSoy::banhammer:

Will my phone work after 3G networks shut down?

63DDF2AC E41E 4AF1 9DCF 2B3FD23997AD

Same. I'm getting myself a haircut today. Hopefully, the trimmer won't break when I'm halfway done.