Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anyone an only child?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The pressure WAS on me to carry the family name but after I blackpilled my parents, they know it's over for our direct bloodline.

Only child truecel checking in.

Someone pass the rope

no, but i am the only fuckup

Wish I was.

If I was an only child I wouldn't have the same pressure I do now to compete with my 2.5/10 ugly, fat, retarded coalburning sister.

no thank god, id be bored to death without my brother

Luckily not. my parents dont care about me at this point.

Wish I was.

If I was an only child I wouldn't have the same pressure I do now to compete with my 2.5/10 ugly, fat, retarded coalburning sister.
she chases bbc bc shes fat kek

but fr as soon as i seen coalburning im like "shes fat watch"

Donate your sperm to a sperm bank. That way your family's legacy will live on.

I wish I was an only child so that I was pampered and could neet out.

My sister can continue the bloodline.

I'm checking out of this shitshow.

she chases bbc bc shes fat kek

but fr as soon as i seen coalburning im like "shes fat watch"
I really hope she dies from her weight as she ages.

I was the smart one who started to invest my time in exercise, initially to looksmax as a teenager but now just so I can preserve my looks as much as I can as I age.

See how easy it is for women? They have a cunt, so they get boyfriends/dates/whatever.

See how hard it is for men? Try and looksmax, do everything you can and you still end up being an incel.

Feel like roping just typing this.

Only child here. Bloodline will end at me I assume.

I really hope she dies from her weight as she ages.

I was the smart one who started to invest my time in exercise, initially to looksmax as a teenager but now just so I can preserve my looks as much as I can as I age.

See how easy it is for women? They have a cunt, so they get boyfriends/dates/whatever.

See how hard it is for men? Try and looksmax, do everything you can and you still end up being an incel.

Feel like roping just typing this.
after i looksmaxxed at 16 and nothing changed is when i gave up

after i looksmaxxed at 16 and nothing changed is when i gave up
If you haven't hit 20 yet don't give up imo.

I am near the giving up point at 25 but that's after years of trying this crap with zero results.

If you haven't hit 20 yet don't give up imo.

I am near the giving up point at 25 but that's after years of trying this crap with zero results.
cope im almost 18 nothing will change

cope im almost 18 nothing will change
You're 17 dude.

A lot could change.

I'm not trying to give false hope but until you at least hit your early to mid 20s you don't know if you're doomed or not yet.

You're 17 dude.

A lot could change.

I'm not trying to give false hope but until you at least hit your early to mid 20s you don't know if you're doomed or not yet.
im a manlet unless im 6+ im roping

Our family name has ended in this generation. I'm an incel, my brother has severe autism and can't function and my sisters are going to take the last names of their future partners.

im a manlet unless im 6+ im roping
5'10.5 isn't a manlet lmao.

That's decent height.

5'3" and stuff like that yeah sure, manlet level.

5'10-5'11" is average. You could walk into a place and say you're 6 foot and they wouldn't question you.

In a sense I was. I lived with my mother while my half brothers lived with their fathers. I don’t have any full blooded relatives apart from my parents if that makes any sense.

5'10.5 isn't a manlet lmao.

That's decent height.

5'3" and stuff like that yeah sure, manlet level.

5'10-5'11" is average. You could walk into a place and say you're 6 foot and they wouldn't question you.
thats the issue

i dont wanna lie, i wanna be

cope no girls fawn over any height that doesnt start with 6 ogre

M A N L E T

thats the issue

i dont wanna lie, i wanna be

cope no girls fawn over any height that doesnt start with 6 ogre

M A N L E T
Girls also don't fawn over guys that don't have any attractive facial features, etc.

Cope yeah.

But naw bro you aren't a manlet even if women don't think 5'10" is appealing.

Girls also don't fawn over guys that don't have any attractive facial features, etc.

Cope yeah.

But naw bro you aren't a manlet even if women don't think 5'10" is appealing.
id rather be average tall than attractive manlet, just heightmogging people is such a good feeling

5'10 is king of manlets

LeKOM
Is it because you're a blackcel?

Not every black guy is 6+ feet.
yes but i can even leave my house without being triggered by seeing tall people, hearing 6ft or seeing it makes me want to die

yes but i can even leave my house without being triggered by seeing tall people, hearing 6ft or seeing it makes me want to die
That's how I feel whenever I hear about someone I know who is sub 5 being in a happy relationship with an above average girl.

That's how I feel whenever I hear about someone I know who is sub 5 being in a happy relationship with an above average girl.
wont be me

my height is the death of me

>5 years time.

*Checks FB*

"blackletcel in a relationship with Tiffanny/Franny/whatever".

*Ropes*.
5 years?

i am struggling of the thought of living past 18

i failed a rope attempt 2 months ago

relationships are low iq ill just get cucked bc im a manlet

5 years?

i am struggling of the thought of living past 18

i failed a rope attempt 2 months ago

relationships are low iq ill just get cucked bc im a manlet
When I was your age I had a full fledged plan to emulate Columbine and an hero.

I'm still here today, albeit fucked up and an incel.

If you do rope though fuck man shit reason. JMO.

When I was your age I had a full fledged plan to emulate Columbine and an hero.

I'm still here today, albeit fucked up and an incel.

If you do rope though fuck man shit reason. JMO.
well its the only thing holding me back, next to my high inhib

no but i tried to become one kek.. i once tried to burn my siblings who were sleeping in the faimly cabin when i was little but my retarded step mom caught me

Only child here. It feels bad that my bloodline will probably end. I'm a mixed race manlet, sightlet, framecel, fatcel, chincel, dickcel with diagnosed Asperger's syndrome.

3 siblings but they all mog the shit out of me both lookswise and career-wise so it's incredibly depressing. I wish i was an only child

Yes.

I don't care that my bloodline ends with me, and I don't even think my parents care at this point either.

I do. My parents don't care about this sort of thing.

No, i have a brother, but he barely did better than me. Still have a wife, tbh tbh. The only reason he stayed as virgin till 21 is probably because he was mentalcel.

Only child. Have never really pondered what it would be like to have a sibling.