Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anybody here really against the legalization of all drugs?

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
and if so why?

Yeah, I am also against legalization of alcohol.

Do you mean legalising any drugs in particular or making them all legal at once?

I would like to do my week long meth binges legally

i believe an adult can decide what he does with his body. plus there would probably less deaths because the drugs are not from some shady dealers(because the shit they put in the drugs to makemore profit) and i believe that just because drug x is illegal the people thta wanna do it dont do it.

I don’t care either way, then again I like seeing druggie normies getting busted and thrown in the clink. Fucking scumbags

and the government would have more money plus the police has more time to hunt real criminals

i am, chads and stacies will take all the drugs anyway and for free.

"There are either freedom or tyranny and as soon as you make 1 law freedom seize to exist"

I am against every law and rule there exist. The sheep believe they are free yet they are FORCED to OBEY laws and rules they never consented to. So yes ALL drugs should be legal.

"There are either freedom or tyranny and as soon as you make 1 law freedom seize to exist"

I am against every law and rule there exist. The sheep believe they are free yet they are FORCED to OBEY laws and rules they never consented to. So yes ALL drugs should be legal.
anarchism basically

if heroin was legal i'm 99.9% sure i would have od's by now.

so i guess i'm not against it lol.

They should be legal for incels, and illegal for chads.
I don't want chads enjoying life even more than they already do

I hope drugs become so legalized even my gran gets addicted to crack

All drugs should be legal.

what holds you back rn from having an overdose?

if i brought locally it would cost me 1000$ for shit with uncertain purity. our customs are one of the strictest.

whichever way i do it, i run a high risk of being either a brain-damaged vegetable or in prison for 5 yrs.

if i brought locally it would cost me 1000$ for shit with uncertain purity. our customs are one of the strictest.

whichever way i do it, i run a high risk of being either a brain-damaged vegetable or in prison for 5 yrs.
feelsbadman

anarchism basically
Yeah it is the way it should be like it is out in nature. I get so mad if I see Tv Shows about customs worldwide and how they "arrest" someone because they are transporting drugs into the "country" so what if he got caught with a kilo of cocaine? Who are they to say what a person can and cannot do. The words seized and arrested or just euphemisms for stealing and kidnapping because that is what they do they kidnap a person and lock him up for the rest of his life and steal his drugs because THEY don´t think drugs should be legal.

prohibition just makes things worse tbh

The war on drugs is literally a 20th century establishment of religion based on the belief of socially convergent cognitively anosognosic manics in a themed collection of fiction materials.

convergent cognitively anosognosic manics
Pop

I think we should legalize all drugs (except like meth or flakka and that kinda shit)

But if everything is legal treatment is less stigmatized and then you can also do drugs if you feel like it.

I think we should legalize all drugs (except like meth or flakka and that kinda shit)

But if everything is legal treatment is less stigmatized and then you can also do drugs if you feel like it.
why not meth and flakka?

why not meth and flakka?
Because how bad they are for you. Nit that heroin and whatnot arent bad but meth makes your teeth fall out, extremely bad for health

And flakka makes people dangerous and violent like PCP in a lot of cases

Because how bad they are for you. Nit that heroin and whatnot arent bad but meth makes your teeth fall out, extremely bad for health

yes they are dangerous but if you as an adult want to do meth id say its a dumb idea but i mean its his decision
we need better drug prevention in school then less people would do em
the money not spent in law enforcement could be pumped into prevention

yes they are dangerous but if you as an adult want to do meth id say its a dumb idea but i mean its his decision
we need better drug prevention in school then less people would do em
the money not spent in law enforcement could be pumped into prevention
I mean I guess you're right. But people using certain substances shouldnt be allowed children and certain rules

if you legalize all drugs the health system would instantly collapse.
right now taxes on tobacco and alcohol are not enough to pay for the treatment costs as is.
How do you want fund all those rehab clinics etc? You would probably just create a lot of misery and suffering.
Humans are simply too stupid and irresponsible in general for this to work out.
The state has to take care of those that can't take care of themselves, so it's against national interest of any country to create more human garbage.

the system is fine as is. you can buy anything anyway if you're smart enough already, so on a personal level I couldn't care less.
the only thing that would change for me effectively if all drugs were legal is that I would have to pay more taxes, so fuck off.

right now taxes on tobacco and alcohol are not enough to pay for the treatment costs as is.
How do you want fund all those rehab clinics etc? You would probably just create a lot of misery and suffering.
The state has to take care of those that can't take care of themselves, so it's against national interest of any country to create more human garbage.

the system is fine as is. you can buy anything anyway if you're smart enough already, so on a personal level I couldn't care less.
the only thing that would change for me effectively if all drugs were legal is that I would have to pay more taxes, so fuck off.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2016/03/24/war-on-drugs-undercuts-public-health/

Experts urge decriminalization of minor drug offenses, say war on drugs undercuts public health Johns Hopkins-Lancet commission concludes current policies increase risk of death, exacerbate ongoing health crises worldwide

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DPA_Fact_Sheet_Portugal_Decriminalization_Feb2015.pdf

Reduced incidence of HIV/AIDS. The number of new HIV and AIDS diagnoses have fallen considerably. Between 2000 and 2013, new HIV cases among people who use drugs declined from 1,575 to 78. The number of new AIDS cases declined from 626 to 74.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobs...s-the-surprising-truth-about-methamphetamine/

Columbia neuropsychopharmacologist Carl Hart explores that puzzle in a new report that aims to separate fact from fiction on the subject of methamphetamine. Hart and his two co-authors—University of North Carolina at Wilmington philosopher Don Habibi and Joanne Csete, deputy director of the Open Society Global Drug Policy Program—argue that hyping the hazards posed by meth fosters a punitive and counterproductive overreaction similar to the one triggered by the crack cocaine panic of the 1980s, the consequences of which still afflict our criminal justice system. “The data show that many of the immediate and long-term harmful effects caused by methamphetamine use have been greatly exaggerated,” Hart et al. write, “just as the dangers of crack cocaine were overstated nearly three decades ago.”

Laboratory research also has found that “d-amphetamine and methamphetamine produce nearly identical physiological and behavioral effects,” Hart et al. write. “They both increase blood pressure, pulse, euphoria, and desire to take the drug in a dose-dependent manner. Essentially, they are the same drug.” That observation helps put methamphetamine’s risks in perspective, since d-amphetamine, a.k.a. dextroamphetamine, is one of the main ingredients in Adderall, a stimulant widely prescribed for ADHD. Hart et al. note that methamphetamine, like dextroamphetamine, increases heart rate and blood pressure, but “well below levels obtained when engaged in a rigorous physical exercise.”

What about long-term effects? Shocking as it may be to anyone who has accepted at face value the gruesome images featured in anti-meth propaganda, the drug does not make you ugly. “Meth mouth”—the extreme tooth decay supposedly characteristic of heavy users—is said to be caused by meth-induced dry mouth. Yet widely consumed prescription stimulants such as Adderall produce the same side effect, Hart et al. note, and “there are no published reports of unattractiveness or dental problems associated with their use.” Allegedly meth-related physical characteristics such as rotten teeth, thinning hair, and bad complexions, they say, “are more likely related to poor sleep habits, poor dental hygiene, poor nutrition and dietary practices.”

http://healthland.time.com/2013/08/...d-pcp-drive-aaron-hernandez-to-commit-murder/

PCP leads to cannibalism, decapitations and eye gouging

Myth. Research suggests that, like alcohol, it mainly increases aggressive behavior in those already prone to it. The drug can induce psychotic delusions and paranoid behavior. But most users remain unthreatening in the face of these disorienting experiences, even placid.

PCP gives users superhuman strength — enough to break out of handcuffs

Myth. Police and emergency room personnel are familiar with the bizarre, unpredictable and violent behavior of some PCP users. Their failure to comply with orders and their resistance to being restrained creates the illusion that the drug makes them stronger; some officers have even claimed that the drug gives people the ability to break out of metal handcuffs.

But there’s no evidence that PCP actually increases muscle power— the single study done on the subject in mice found a drop in grip strength among animals given the drug. And, scientists say, there are no plausible mechanisms to explain how PCP could affect strength.

Literally everything people think they know about drugs is religious scripture from the Drug Jihadists.

Yes better put the money in the welfare and police system instead of fixing the problem at its root and prohibiting criminal organzations from leeching off our economy once and for all./s

There are huge net benefits on abolishing the war on drugs.

Last edited:
There are huge net benefits on abolishing the war on drugs.
just because some systemfags publish an article doesn't make it true by default.

the war on drugs being more expensive than treatment is an opinion not a fact.
so I don't know why you bothered linking that article.

legalizing everything is naive and completely insane.

I agree that we can improve our laws regarding harmless drugs, such as weed, but that's a completely different topic, I thought this thread was about legalizing everything.

Less an opinion than saying druguse would skyrocket tbh. Who wants to take drugs now already does it probably and the long term cost of treatment and for society in general are currently much higher under prohibition.

The people who believe in the Drug War are religiously insane and believe in themed collections of fiction materials. The Drug War is literally a 20th century establishment of religion consisting of socially convergently psychotic cognitively anosognosic manics who reference themed collections of fiction materials as if they were actual reality and who manifest cognitive anosognosia to the overwhelming evidence demonstrating that they are mentally ill. They are like creationists. No amount of evidence will convince them that their 20th century religion is not veridical, as their defective brains just automatically rationalize away everything presented against them, and cling to their fiction material based fantasy world.

https://today.law.harvard.edu/feature/war-drugs-succeeding/

“If we’re lucky, our grandchildren will recall the global war on drugs of the late 20th and early 21st centuries as some bizarre mania,” says Nadelmann.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_mania

Social manias are mass movements which periodically sweep through societies. They are characterized by an outpouring of enthusiasm, mass involvement and millenarian goals. Social manias are contagious social epidemics, and as such they should be differentiated from mania in individuals.

Social manias come in different sizes and strengths. Some social manias fail to 'catch fire', while others persist for hundreds of years (although sometimes in severely attenuated form). Common to all is a vision of salvation, a new way of life, which if realized would radically change everyday life, ushering in a new world of freedom and justice.

The Taiping Rebellion is an excellent illustration, as it was both widespread and destructive and has no modern adherents to whom its use as an example would be a distraction. The Ghost dance which was briefly embraced by Native Americans of the Great Plains in 1890 is another excellent example which may be viewed in some historical perspective, as may The Crusades. Almost any form of religion could be argued to be a long-standing social mania, many of which have persisted through thousands of years.

f4413a0b314192a2d3f4befef5864251--alcohol-hadith.jpg

vwKH2LQ.png

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/28/bottles-beer-smashed-sharia-nigeria-alcohol

Thousands of bottles of beer smashed in sharia crackdown in Nigeria

Beer-destroyed-in-Kano-Ni-011.jpg

26-al-Qaida-AP-v2.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2Freefermadness-2.jpg

Alcohol-Drugs-Sign-PKE-14463_300.gif

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...a-bust-grundy-county-may-set-national/263258/

At least $37 million in marijuana plants seized in Grundy County

0801_WEB_c_Marijuana_t755_hd61d6308f4f13f429fd2fc38caf55be33a25ac8e.JPG

ap_dea_drug_trafficking_thg_120622_wg.jpg

There is no point arguing with them really as they have a socially convergent brain disease that is concomitant cognitive anosognosia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ous-people-emotional-not-think-logically.html

Religious people 'cling to certain beliefs' even when they contradict evidence because they are overly emotional and irrational, study claims