Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anybody here coping with geomaxxing?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
My plan is to geomax to Japan but if that fails I'll go to EE or SEA (most likely SEA for obvious reasons). There is 0 chance i can ascend in the west.

Won't be able to even afford one way flight ticket.

My plan is to geomax to Japan but if that fails I'll go to EE or SEA (most likely SEA for obvious reasons).
dont try geomax japan, they earn too much. aim for SEA, they fuck old bastards for the money, why not young bastard?

dont try geomax japan, they earn too much. aim for SEA, they fuck old bastards for the money, why not young bastard?
I can speak pretty well though, that's mainly why. I dont plan on betabuxxing, i just want a gf gotten through normal means: ideally an international student or a uni student

I can speak pretty well though, that's mainly why. I dont plan on betabuxxing, i just want a gf gotten through normal means: ideally an international student or a uni student
you can speak jap? sure maybe that help, but japan is real popular among normies aswell, lots of competition

SEA though is my last option for sure. My height and pheno would be enough for some LTB-MTB there.

SEA though is my last option for sure. My height and pheno would be enough for some LTB-MTB there.
then go, why wait, take up a loan if you cant afford the trip

Yup, you don't want to go to any developed country because development = feminism = white chad cocku onry. You're best bet is SEA, but Geomaxx meta has been exposed to normie sub-5s so there might be more competition than usual. EE is untapped if your brown or asian

Geomaxxing in Japan seems too difficult, which sucks because japanese foids are much better looking than sea ones

you can speak jap? sure maybe that help, but japan is real popular among normies aswell, lots of competition
Not many people geomax to Japan. Most normies who go there do weeb shit.

Geomaxxing in Japan seems too difficult, which sucks because japanese foids are much better looking than sea ones
Yea but i speak Japanese and im culturally kind of Japanese. Id be happy even with an ltb for like a year or some shit

i would love going too japan, but not too geomax because i dont look good enough, wanna see some museums and that festival in honor of takeda shingen, maybe some remnants of the edo republic.

if im going too geomaxx, it would be SEA becasue they are wiling too fuck old ugly bastards, so they would surely fuck a young ugly bastard

nope. i went there and there werent many geomaxxers, let alone chads
dont think they go purely for geomaxing, but im sure they try too get some pussy

i would love going too japan, but not too geomax because i dont look good enough, wanna see some museums and that festival in honor of takeda shingen, maybe some remnants of the edo republic.

if im going too geomaxx, it would be SEA becasue they are wiling too fuck old ugly bastards, so they would surely fuck a young ugly bastard
why are you not good looking enough?

Yea but i speak Japanese and im culturally kind of Japanese. Id be happy even with an ltb for like a year or some shit
You're hapa right, are you half jap?

dont think they go purely for geomaxing, but im sure they try too get some pussy
they seemed like normies who wouldnt be at clubs in the west. Its very hard to fuck prostitutes there if you arent Japanese because of exclusion policies. I’m sure they were there for weeb shit.

they seemed like normies who wouldnt be at clubs in the west. Its very hard to fuck prostitutes there if you arent Japanese because of exclusion policies.
yeah i know that soap lands dont allow gaijins

height, 5,9, face highly unsymetric and poor jawline, pheno im not sure what that is but northern-central euro mix
ok kinda makes sense but you could probably get an ltb or some shit. If your jawline is horrendous though, yea it's a wrap. I myself wont be going there until im at least normie tier with a bit of looksmaxxing and one surgery

Yup, you don't want to go to any developed country because development = feminism = white chad cocku onry. You're best bet is SEA, but Geomaxx meta has been exposed to normie sub-5s so there might be more competition than usual. EE is untapped if your brown or asian
Feminism isnt that bad there tbh. Also, quite a few hapas I know got a japanese gf while in Japan, thats why i have a bit of hope.

ok kinda makes sense but you could probably get an ltb or some shit
maybe, but i get comments about my face, and people point and laugh, been kicked out of places for it, do you think whithu cuckru effect works still?

Don't go to the Philippines is my advice. If you want to SE Asia max, try Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, or Myanmar.

I have been scouting places for geomaxxing. It's not as easy as one would think and online apps are trash anywhere.

Best to geomaxx and somehow cold approach. I haven't cold approached yet. I need to eventually start in EE.

I'll honestly never SE Asia max. In all my travels, the Philippines was the most terrible place I've been as the foids are subhuman or trans posing as foids, the food is low quality except usually at expensive restaurants, and even most healthy food is expensive. Philippines is a place for old betabuxx to get some washed up 30s subhuman foid no locals wanted. I know people online who said most foreigners only end up with the ugliest. I mainly went there to see if it was cheaper to stay for awhile and it's more expensive for lower quality.

Best geomaxx in EE, Latin America, or parts of SE Asia that isn't the Philippines.