Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anybody here a vegan?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I stopped eating meat when I was 15 so that was 3 1/2 years ago. For the past half year I haven't really eaten cheese and eggs either.
I follow like two vegan pages on Instagram. Apparently 99% of vegans are female who are known to be overemotional.
I honestly merely stick to this diet because of moral reasons. I would feel guilt if I ate meat, knowing I caused the suffering of inferior beings.
I kind of regret turning vegetarian at 15. I didn't really get enough protein after that because I was too lazy to cook lentils and other vegan stuff that contains a lot of protein. I could have probably grown taller if I sticked to an omnivore diet.

So, I just watched this video (and I will certainly watch the other parts too) and it honestly scared the shit out of me.

I've obviously done some research on whether a vegan diet is healthy and I came to the conclusion that it is in fact the superior dietary choice.
However, the opinion of the majority of doctors and especially seeing the sudden physical change of so many vegans worries me.
I personally feel like I completely lack energy, but this could also be directed towards heavy medication I have to take.

Vegan is soy and beta as fuck

Meat tastes good so I eat it.

Vegan is soy and beta as fuck
I have to agree that most vegans are beta cuck feminist leftists who promote abortion, want mass immigration and the general abolishment of conservative values, but that's not in my case.

I just went vegan because I don't want to be a hypocrite. I'm now just worried it might affect my health in a negative way.

I tried but chicken, bacon and beef are too damn good.

My hedonism goes beyond anything else tbh. I hate myself for it.

I am.

He's the sungazer/raw meat enthusiast, who uses edited and cherrypicked videos, who believes vegetables are "poison" etc.
There are lots of good resources on the health benefits of a vegan (specifically, a whole food, plant based) diet. Here are two off the top of my head
https://youtube.com/channel/UCGJq0eQZoFSwgcqgxIE9MHw
https://nutritionfacts.org
Thanks for the links, I will definitely check them out.
What's your body type like? Are you skinny? Do you generally display signs of low testosterone such as shyness, conflict prevention etc.?
What direct effects does a vegan diet have on testosterone?

Of course, when you google stuff about a vegan diet only information pro veganism pops up, which I would personally not rely on too much.

not anymore, veganism is unhealthy and kills you.

You should look more into s3veriges videos, he has some good insight on nutrition. Plants are not human food that's for sure.

I tried but chicken, bacon and beef are too damn good.

My hedonism goes beyond anything else tbh. I hate myself for it.
Actually it only tastes good because of the spices. It would taste really bad without them.

Most vegans are betas but Nate Diaz is a vegan so that helps their image.
I know some bodybuilding vegan chads, but you're right. The majority of vegans are rather beta. Having empathy (for animals) or having empathy at all is not a masculine trait, in fact, it's a serious weakness.
not anymore, veganism is unhealthy and kills you.

You should look more into s3veriges videos, he has some good insight on nutrition. Plants are not human food that's for sure.
Elaborate please.

What's your body type like? Are you skinny? Do you generally display signs of low testosterone such as shyness, conflict prevention etc.?
I am skinny and low T, but then again I was skinny and low T before going vegan. So essentially nothing has changed in that respect.
What direct effects does a vegan diet have on testosterone?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10883675
Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone.

i know some bodybuilding vegan chads, but you're right. The majority of vegans are rather beta. Having empathy (for animals) or having empathy at all is not a masculine trait, in fact, it's a serious weakness.
I have more empathy for animals than people tbh. Maybe it’s because I’ve been hurt by people so much throughout my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
is anybody here a virgin

[QUOTE="Curious0, post: 1738431, member: 6282"i know some bodybuilding vegan chads, but you're right. The majority of vegans are rather beta. Having empathy (for animals) or having empathy at all is not a masculine trait, in fact, it's a serious weakness.
I have more empathy for animals than people tbh. Maybe it’s because I’ve been hurt by people so much throughout my life.[/QUOTE]
I have SIGNIFICANTLY more empathy for animals than for peple. My empathy for human beings is successively diminishing and will soon be lacking completely.
Animals are more innocent than humans, that's why I'd rather spend my time with a pet than a lying bastard. However, caring so much for an animal while simultaneously being responsible for the death of numerous other animals by purchasing meat is just hypocritical.
How people can treat their dumb dogs like their babies while killing animals with cognitive superiority such as pigs I will never understand.

>being vegan

kek

I know some bodybuilding vegan chads, but you're right. The majority of vegans are rather beta. Having empathy (for animals) or having empathy at all is not a masculine trait, in fact, it's a serious weakness.

Elaborate please.

Veganism makes no sense. It also shits on the enviroment by transporting all kind of fruits/vegetables/seeds/nuts/spices/whatever from all over the planet to your super market. Let's also not ignore the people who work their whole lives on farms in south america and earn nothing. (fair trade n shit is a scam, it's just there so people feel better about themselfs)

Now to nutrition, if you try it yourself you will quickly realize what works better. You will simply not digest vegetables/fruits as good as animal products. Try drinking 10 bananas at once, you won't. But instead you could drink 10+ raw eggs with ease. The body is made of bacteria and animal cells why would we need plants to fuel it? The government wants you to be eating mostly sugars/carbs because it makes you unhealthy and weak. Also why are people allergic to plants and not meat?

Oh and lets not talk about the fact that vegan babies grow up with illnesses or actually die :D

>being vegan

kek
Being alive and having to deal with these moral conflicts just sucks. Life is just a living hell. The food chain represents exactly that.

I have more empathy for animals than people tbh. Maybe it’s because I’ve been hurt by people so much throughout my life.
I have SIGNIFICANTLY more empathy for animals than for peple. My empathy for human beings is successively diminishing and will soon be lacking completely.
Animals are more innocent than humans, that's why I'd rather spend my time with a pet than a lying bastard. However, caring so much for an animal while simultaneously being responsible for the death of numerous other animals by purchasing meat is just hypocritical.
How people can treat their dumb dogs like their babies while killing animals with cognitive superiority such as pigs I will never understand.[/QUOTE]
Humans fucked everything up tbh. Hopefully humans die out soon then the animals can live as intended.

I was for some years, but recently stopped.
Do you avoid all animal products or just food?
And vegan doesn't mean healthy automatically, some eat junk food without animal products - is that healthy...

How people can treat their dumb dogs like their babies while killing animals with cognitive superiority such as pigs I will never understand.
the fact is that there will always be demand for meat. eat it or not, it makes no difference for the animals. if i knew it'd stop completely if i stopped eating meat, sure, but it won't make a shred of difference, so why bother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Humans fucked everything up tbh. Hopefully humans die out soon then the animals can live as intended.[/QUOTE]

Georgiaguidestone 2 1024x720

georgia guidestones

What’s up with the replies? :dafuckfeels:

Veganism makes no sense. It also shits on the enviroment by transporting all kind of fruits/vegetables/seeds/nuts/spices/whatever from all over the planet to your super market. Let's also not ignore the people who work their whole lives on farms in south america and earn nothing. (fair trade n shit is a scam, it's just there so people feel better about themselfs)

Now to nutrition, if you try it yourself you will quickly realize what works better. You will simply not digest vegetables/fruits as good as animal products. Try drinking 10 bananas at once, you won't. But instead you could drink 10+ raw eggs with ease. The body is made of bacteria and animal cells why would we need plants to fuel it? The government wants you to be eating mostly sugars/carbs because it makes you unhealthy and weak. Also why are people allergic to plants and not meat?

Oh and lets not talk about the fact that vegan babies grow up with illnesses or actually die :D
Why are we designed to not eat meat for the most part then?
Vegan

Why are we designed to not eat meat for the most part then?
View attachment 66010

What else do you expect humans to eat then? Grass and leafs? Most plants are poisonous and offer 0 nutrition. Animals convert plants into human food. A vegan diet is unnatural and impossible in a non modern world. Go on and starve boyo I'm not gonna discuss this topic because you need you make your own choices. I've tried it all myself and my body is finally working properly again after quitting veganism.

I was for some years, but recently stopped.
Do you avoid all animal products or just food?
And vegan doesn't mean healthy automatically, some eat junk food without animal products - is that healthy...
I avoid most animal products but when there's like skim milk powder in processed food I just buy it to be honest. I also sometimes eat food with chocolate which contains milk.
My body is feeling extremely weird lately. I literally feel like I am rotting alive. I can go into detail but that would be disgusting, so I'll not do that.
My appetite is at an all time low due to a medication. I am completely malnourished at the moment because of that.
I'd probably feel more energized if I just ate enough vegan food like 2500kcal daily and I'd need to focus more on protein.
I might include eggs and some cheese soon again to be honest. I can't get myself to eat meat again though. I'm disgusted by it and I'd feel like shit.
Why did you stop by the way?
the fact is that there will always be demand for meat. eat it or not, it makes no difference for the animals. if i knew it'd stop completely if i stopped eating meat, sure, but it won't make a shred of difference, so why bother?[/QUOTE]
It definitely does. When the demand is reduced, there will be less breeding and when there are no new animals less animals can be killed.

I avoid most animal products but when there's like skim milk powder in processed food I just buy it to be honest. I also sometimes eat food with chocolate which contains milk.
My body is feeling extremely weird lately. I literally feel like I am rotting alive. I can go into detail but that would be disgusting, so I'll not do that.
My appetite is at an all time low due to a medication. I am completely malnourished at the moment because of that.
I'd probably feel more energized if I just ate enough vegan food like 2500kcal daily and I'd need to focus more on protein.
I might include eggs and some cheese soon again to be honest. I can't get myself to eat meat again though. I'm disgusted by it and I'd feel like shit.
Why did you stop by the way?

the fact is that there will always be demand for meat. eat it or not, it makes no difference for the animals. if i knew it'd stop completely if i stopped eating meat, sure, but it won't make a shred of difference, so why bother?
It definitely does. When the demand is reduced, there will be less breeding and when there are no new animals less animals can be killed.[/QUOTE]
the point is that i'm one person and have zero power over literally anything. it makes no sense giving it up when i personally can make no difference. if i don't, it'll be the next guy in line buying it.

Veganism is far better for the environment than omnivorism.
Here's a huge list of sources as to why animal agriculture is less efficient than plant agriculture, thus it's more environmentally destructive per calorie.
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
Just as an example, currently almost half of the US' land is used in the production of livestock, despite animal products only making up only 25% of Americans' diets. Clearly it's far more environmentally costly per capita.
2018 us land use facebook

There is a lot of research showing decreases in disease risk associated the consumption of fruits and vegetables, and increased disease risk associated with the consumption of animal products. That is extremely easy to verifiy. All you have to do is go on pubmed and search for "fruit and vegetable consumption disease risk"

That is just untrue.
http://www.andjrnl.org/article/S2212-2672(16)31192-3/abstract
It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes.

I do think killing animals in an industrial scale and fucking up nature is fucked, by I think the world is intrinsically fucked anyway. Animals eat each other as well.

Also, I'm wary of stopping to eat meat. I'm not a biology expert by I feel humans have evolved eating it and it's good for things like your brains and your testosterone levels.

Veganism is far better for the environment than omnivorism.
Here's a huge list of sources as to why animal agriculture is less efficient than plant agriculture, thus it's more environmentally destructive per calorie.
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
Just as an example, currently almost half of the US' land is used in the production of livestock, despite animal products only making up only 25% of Americans' diets. Clearly it's far more environmentally costly per capita.
View attachment 66011

There is a lot of research showing decreases in disease risk associated the consumption of fruits and vegetables, and increased disease risk associated with the consumption of animal products. That is extremely easy to verifiy. All you have to do is go on pubmed and search for "fruit and vegetable consumption disease risk"

That is just untrue.
http://www.andjrnl.org/article/S2212-2672(16)31192-3/abstract

You can send me as much of this BS as you want. Veganism is unnatural and unhealthy that's why it's being pushed with all the vegan propaganda. You shouldn't eat any plant foods unless they are local/seasonal and eat local animal foods if you care about the environment.

Personally I enjoy having no digestive issues anymore and being on a simple unprocessed diet. It actually cured my depression for the most part.

I am vegan aswell. It's the most rational diet choice and it's really not that hard to implement.

You can send me as much of this BS as you want. Veganism is unnatural and unhealthy that's why it's being pushed with all the vegan propaganda. You shouldn't eat any plant foods unless they are local/seasonal and eat local animal foods if you care about the environment.

Personally I enjoy having no digestive issues anymore and being on a simple unprocessed diet. It actually cured my depression for the most part.
I don't think anyone wants to trigger you. At least I did not want to trigger you with my response, I want to have a chill discussion since I'm quite uncertain about my dietary choices at the moment. I have only read studies before and never really talked to other vegans as they are mostly SJW females.
What digestive issues did you have exactly? I personally have been experiencing the following in the past few months but it could also be due to a) accutane and b) simply not eating enough or c) vegansim : 1. I completely have been lacking brain clarity in the past few months. I forget things a lot and cannot concentrate for a long time.
2. I woke up one day and just felt nauseous for no reason. My stomach felt extremely empty and I was close to gagging so often. Eventually I had to puke but all that came out of my mouth was yellow slime from my stomach.
3. When I do sports, not even talking about physical exhaustion here, I feel ill. My muscles are not exhausted but I still feel like throwing up. I basically have to let out air out of my mouth to not throw up when physically exhausting myself. Maybe I have a leaky gut? I almost threw up in a swimming pool full of people because my stomach was suddenly acting up.
4. My farts smell like I'm a dead rotting person. Literally. Also I seem to either not be able to control my farts or my skin is actually emitting this odour. It smells like a dead rotting person. Like a 99 year old woman who is close to dying sitting in her chair for days. I am 18 JFL. Again, this only started a few months ago, so it might be due to fucked up liver because of accutane.
I have some other problems that could be linked to digestive issues too such as suboptimal breath despite of ideal oral hygiene.

The lack of brain clarity is probably linked to a vitamin B12 deficiency. I haven't taken supplements honestly, just bought them two days ago.
What issues did you have when you were a vegan and what was it linked to apparently, to which vitamins?

I don't think anyone wants to trigger you. At least I did not want to trigger you with my response, I want to have a chill discussion since I'm quite uncertain about my dietary choices at the moment. I have only read studies before and never really talked to other vegans as they are mostly SJW females.
What digestive issues did you have exactly? I personally have been experiencing the following in the past few months but it could also be due to a) accutane and b) simply not eating enough or c) vegansim : 1. I completely have been lacking brain clarity in the past few months. I forget things a lot and cannot concentrate for a long time.
2. I woke up one day and just felt nauseous for no reason. My stomach felt extremely empty and I was close to gagging so often. Eventually I had to puke but all that came out of my mouth was yellow slime from my stomach.
3. When I do sports, not even talking about physical exhaustion here, I feel ill. My muscles are not exhausted but I still feel like throwing up. I basically have to let out air out of my mouth to not throw up when physically exhausting myself. Maybe I have a leaky gut? I almost threw up in a swimming pool full of people because my stomach was suddenly acting up.
4. My farts smell like I'm a dead rotting person. Literally. Also I seem to either not be able to control my farts or my skin is actually emitting this odour. It smells like a dead rotting person. Like a 99 year old woman who is close to dying sitting in her chair for days. I am 18 JFL. Again, this only started a few months ago, so it might be due to fucked up liver because of accutane.
I have some other problems that could be linked to digestive issues too such as suboptimal breath despite of ideal oral hygiene.

The lack of brain clarity is probably linked to a vitamin B12 deficiency. I haven't taken supplements honestly, just bought them two days ago.
What issues did you have when you were a vegan and what was it linked to apparently, to which vitamins?
what and how much are you eating on your vegan diet?

what and how much are you eating on your vegan diet?
Not much because I lost all my appetite in the past few months. I'd have to vomit if I ate too much.
I usually eat toast in the morning, some oatmeal with berries or a banana sometimes.
For lunch I have pasta, broccoli or spinach, sometimes lentils (pretty much hate the texture and taste of them) or beans.
In the evening I don't eat much. A few toasts with roasted onions or oatmeal again to be honest.
I made a diet plan for working out actually but I cannot stick to it. It's just too much food. I hate eating and the feeling of fullness is uncomfortable. The problem with a vegan diet is that all the food is low in calories so you have to basically eat all day and shove food down your throat to get in enough calories.

4. My farts smell like I'm a dead rotting person. Literally. Also I seem to either not be able to control my farts or my skin is actually emitting this odour. It smells like a dead rotting person. Like a 99 year old woman sitting in her chair who is close to dying. I am 18 JFL. Again, this only started a few months ago, so it might be due to fucked up liver because of accutane.

Your brain fog is 100% linked to lack of animal fat. I felt same symptoms during veganism. Your body probably used a lot of it's reserves already so it's showing signs. (It takes a while till you actually feel bad from bad diet.)

My digestive issues? Basicly I never felt satisfied for long. I was eating, farting, shitting non stop. Every meal made me fart and at work I had to hold in my farts for 10 hours which was a pain as well. My body has told me all the time that it cannot stand my way of eating but I kept going because I did not listen (to my body).

To me veganism is just a big movement for people who are easily controlled by their emotions. Most vegans become narcistic because of it, lose their friends/family to it, etc etc.. it's also a big ego boost to be able to feel 'superior' to omnivores because you can always say "oh its good for XYZ so I must be better than XYZ" Seriously why would anyone see a pig over a human? If the pig was born into a human it would've 99% been a meat eater too. This is the circle of life.

I suggest you to try out every diet there is no matter what. See what works best for you and take every little feedback from your body serious. On my diet right now, my digestion is very smooth, no farting, one meal a day is enough and no sleep issues/depression and less stress. Which was the complete opposite on a vegan diet.

Also you will feel a big difference in hunger and appetite once you adapt to a one meal a day meat based life style and ignore all kinds of shit foods easily. (fast food, sweets, soda, bread etc.etc.)

To your last message: "The problem with a vegan diet is that all the food is low in calories so you have to basically eat all day and shove food down your throat to get in enough calories."

This is exactly why veganism is stupid. You shouldn't have your body work on digestion 24/7 just to feel full all the time. Plants go in and go out it does not satisfy your nutritional needs. (or/satisfy your brain)

Not much because I lost all my appetite in the past few months. I'd have to vomit if I ate too much.
I usually eat toast in the morning, some oatmeal with berries or a banana sometimes.
For lunch I have pasta, broccoli or spinach, sometimes lentils (pretty much hate the texture and taste of them) or beans.
In the evening I don't eat much. A few toasts with roasted onions or oatmeal again to be honest.
I made a diet plan for working out actually but I cannot stick to it. It's just too much food. I hate eating and the feeling of fullness is uncomfortable. The problem with a vegan diet is that all the food is low in calories so you have to basically eat all day and shove food down your throat to get in enough calories.
Try eating more calories dense foods like nuts etc. Also get a blood test done to see if you are deficient in any nutrients and then adjust your diet accordingly.
Your brain fog is 100% linked to lack of animal fat. I felt same symptoms during veganism. Your body probably used a lot of it's reserves already so it's showing signs. (It takes a while till you actually feel bad from bad diet.)
lol evidence. First time I hear that you need animal fats for brain clarity.

Last edited:
I eat a small amount of meat (30% of daily calories) and mostly vegetables. I do zero grains, dairy or processed sugars. Paleo is a good diet for humans imo.

My digestive issues? Basicly I never felt satisfied for long. I was eating, farting, shitting non stop. Every meal made me fart and at work I had to hold in my farts for 10 hours which was a pain as well. My body has told me all the time that it cannot stand my way of eating but I kept going because I did not listen (to my body).

To me veganism is just a big movement for people who are easily controlled by their emotions. Most vegans become narcistic because of it, lose their friends/family to it, etc etc.. it's also a big ego boost to be able to feel 'superior' to omnivores because you can always say "oh its good for XYZ so I must be better than XYZ" Seriously why would anyone see a pig over a human? If the pig was born into a human it would've 99% been a meat eater too. This is the circle of life.

I suggest you to try out every diet there is no matter what. See what works best for you and take every little feedback from your body serious. On my diet right now, my digestion is very smooth, no farting, one meal a day is enough and no sleep issues/depression and less stress. Which was the complete opposite on a vegan diet.

Also you will feel a big difference in hunger and appetite once you adapt to a one meal a day meat based life style and ignore all kinds of shit foods easily. (fast food, sweets, soda, bread etc.etc.)

To your last message: "The problem with a vegan diet is that all the food is low in calories so you have to basically eat all day and shove food down your throat to get in enough calories."

This is exactly why veganism is stupid. You shouldn't have your body work on digestion 24/7 just to feel full all the time. Plants go in and go out it does not satisfy your nutritional needs. (or/satisfy your brain)
I feel like when someone goes vegan the body goes into starvation mode. All the vegan bodybuilders might actually just pretend to be vegan to get more fame. I have three vegan female classmates. All of them are extremely skinny (I am slightly underweight too), short and lack feminine facial features. Luckily I went on this diet late as it would have been in conflict with my bone growth perhaps.
These issues will not happen when you supplement everything you need on a vegan diet, but to do this is just a pain in the ass. Diet should be simple and the only supplements in a diet should be Vitamin D3 and perhaps zinc.
Did your farts also smell rotten?
My body apparently emits a rotten odour either through my anus or through my skin .I shower every single day by the way. This is really worrying to me. The most worrying part of all actually.
I might go back to a vegetarian diet soon, which admittedly makes me a bit hypocritical since eating eggs may morally be wrong, but as an egoistical human being I have to ensure my well-being first.

I feel like when someone goes vegan the body goes into starvation mode. All the vegan bodybuilders might actually just pretend to be vegan to get more fame. I have three vegan female classmates. All of them are extremely skinny (I am slightly underweight too), short and lack feminine facial features. Luckily I went on this diet late as it would have been in conflict with my bone growth perhaps.
These issues will not happen when you supplement everything you need on a vegan diet, but to do this is just a pain in the ass. Diet should be simple and the only supplements in a diet should be Vitamin D3 and perhaps zinc.
My body apparently emits a rotten odour either through my anus or through my skin .I shower every single day by the way. This is really worrying to me. The most worrying part of all actually.
I might go back to a vegetarian diet soon, which admittedly makes me a bit hypocritical since eating eggs may morally be wrong, but as an egoistical human being I have to ensure my well-being first.
There are tons of skinny people o n an omnivore diet. The reason you see a lot of skinny people on vegan diets is because a lot of wannabe hipsters go on a raw vegan diet or some other shity vegan diet because it's trendy. The only thing you need to supplement on a vegan diet is B12, but omnivores supplement it as well. I actually gained weight since I went vegan and my athletic performance actually went up despite not being able to do as much sports as I used to due to an injury(picked up the injury before I went vegan).
Your digestive issues can have many reasons, one could be that you are gluten intolerant and I would look into it and change your vegan diet up a bit before going back to vegetarian.

I feel like when someone goes vegan the body goes into starvation mode.

From what I've read, yes. This is also probably why fasting is possible for months. I just guess veganism is just a ligher form of fasting

Luckily I went on this diet late as it would have been in conflict with my bone growth perhaps.

It probably still is affected it in a bad way, hell 99% of people probably have bad bone growth because of growing up in modern age (lots of carbs/sugar and short breastfeeding). Babies get addicted to sugar very early. Fruits included.

This is main reason why veganism is bullshit, you need to supplement so the diet is invalid. Just my opinion here but I do not believe that supplementing works properly, the body does not absorb all of the vitamins in pills. (IMO)

Yes they used to smell very bad. Especially after eating things like pepper (especially after eating pepper I would instantly need to shit, might only be my body though.) tomatoes, beans etc.. Also after eating salads (greens in general) I had very bad shits after, as if I ate some paper.

I don't really remember any difference in smell but: I had acne breakouts everywhere especially in my face. It was probably carbs/sugar coming back out of my skin. (My only evidence to this is that it stopped after avoiding those two.) I actually notice a lot of vegans having acne breakouts (especially girls, but they put make up over it)

The world is yours bro. You were born without a choice so live as good and healthy as you can. Health is the number 1 thing we need to maintain in order to be happy. Start with eggs (raw is the best, only if you trust the source) and also try raw milk (cow/goat) lots of people gain benefits from it. Fish is also healthy but local meat is better.

no i love meat and food is my preferite cope

It's over for grass eating cels.

No, they are the most privileged and entitled assholes.