Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anybidy into classical music?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
If you are who is your favorite classical composer?

Most of it is upbeat and incredibly boring imo. I like the sad sounding classical music. Can't remember the names.

Most of it is upbeat and incredibly boring imo. I like the sad sounding classical music. Can't remember the names.
Listen to Henry Pursell . He is very melancholic or try to listen to John Downland he is the saddest composer ever.

I don't personally mind it.

I personaly like Wagner

You are all degenerate trash if you don't like classical music. Objective fact

Yes. And I dont have a favorite. But I like Vivaldi

I'm interested in classical music but don't know any composers. Can someone give me some so I can listen to their work?

I like four seasons and Clair de lune

I enjoy listening to classical music every now and then

it's high iq music, but I'm low iq

I LOVE Händel. He is a man who knows how to handle me (pun intended).

If you are who is your favorite classical composer?

Classical music is excellent for healing traumas if used in the right environment. You should use it in conjunction with deep relaxation methods or breathing exercises daily to train your mind. This will help you overcome your struggles and become a better person. It has to be tailored to individual though, try this one:

I love minor classical era composers, krauss Abel and dittersdorf are the shiznit.

Classical music is excellent for healing traumas if used in the right environment. You should use it in conjunction with deep relaxation methods or breathing exercises daily to train your mind. This will help you overcome your struggles and become a better person. It has to be tailored to individual though, try this one:

We discuss music not your cucked psychoanalisis .get out of here

Idk who's my favourite tbhngl but my favourite classic song is Beethoven's Fur Elise ded srs

Most of my posts are classical on the music megathread.

In my opinion, Bach is the greatest composer of all time. All others seem frivolous in comparison.

Last edited:
Classical music? I try to avoid stuff that was popular centuries ago.

Thanks guys for sharing all this beautifull music

Just dropping some of my favorites.

I love Bach's Cello suites. Some of my favourite music. Liszt, Debussy, Chopin and Satie piano pieces are all very fine.

I love this Bach cantata

And this excerpt from the Matthew Passion is a banger

And why is Bach so great?

I also completely love the LOTR soundtrack which stands up as a fine piece of classical music, a great facsimile of late 19th century romanticism music.

Last edited:
I like beethoven. I usually listen to moonlight sonata when I need to focus on schoolwork. or fur elise.

I tried I really did but it just seems boring to me

Nah, but if I had any knowledge about music theory I could probably appreciate classical music better. Baroque music as well.