Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is any of you as fucked up as the reputation incels has?

Y

Yawaworm

Banned
-
I happen to have a thing for freaks. PM if you wanna talk. 
The pic is of me

Attachments

• 148A2843-DE41-4A95-B639-C421CF6D354D.jpeg
    148A2843-DE41-4A95-B639-C421CF6D354D.jpeg
    506.7 KB · Views: 185
Congratulations. You're officially the worst troll of the month. Your reward: A perma-ban

> I happen to have a thing for GOOD-LOOKING freaks

I’m honestly not a troll, I’d just like to hear about your world view, if it’s extreme. I don’t see what I could gain by trolling you either.

Yawaworm said:
I’m honestly not a troll, I’d just like to hear about your world view, if it’s extreme. I don’t see what I could gain by trolling you either.

World-view?

Looks = Everything

This is the truth everybody deep down knows but most are too afraid to accept

Yawaworm said:

You can stay... If you're willing to go balls deep into your mouth with an incel cawk.

No one will believe this. Asking for people's credit card information right off the bat might even be more subtle than this.

I hope this is an alt of @thevman or someone in order to see if we have idiotic cucks on here who actually message this troll LOL

I’ve heard you have extreme (pro-rape, deathcamps) opinions, and idk it’s just weirdly exciting.

And I really have nothing to gain from hearing your stories.

top 10 biggest anime baits

Yawaworm said:
I’ve heard you have extreme (pro-rape, deathcamps) opinions, and idk it’s just weirdly exciting.

And I really have nothing to gain from hearing your stories.

Yes if you're actually a femoid and screamed for help while being raped I would not even think about helping you. I would keep minding my own business while you get what you deserve.

If rape was legal then most men would do it.

incelkingkong said:
top 10 biggest anime baits

So you don’t only view us as lesser humans, but actively hate us? Why? When did you start feeling like that? 

It would definitely be a lot more rape if it was legal

42cel said:
Yes if you're actually a femoid and screamed for help while being raped I would not even think about helping you. I would keep minding my own business while you get what you deserve.

If rape was legal then most men would do it.

Whops I meant to reply to you in my first comment

Yawaworm said:
So you don’t only view us as lesser humans, but actively hate us? Why? When did you start feeling like that? 

It would definitely be a lot more rape if it was legal

Whops I meant to reply to you in my first comment

I can't speak for the whole incels.is community, but I hate everyone who hates me. It's that simple. Women are hypergamous sluts who treat sub-5 men like shit. Nice iPhone6s btw

[attachment=2334]

Attachments

• W4HguLm.gif
    W4HguLm.gif
    385.6 KB · Views: 84