Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Andrew Tate still popular with zoomers? Haven't seen him too much lately in news or social media

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In late 2022 to early 2023 he was everywhere spreading redpill and some blackpill content to zoomers but haven't heard anything about him in months. I knew he was arrested and went to trial but didn't get much coverage. I know he still makes social media posts but people seem to mock him more than take him seriously unlike the past.

i think he got arrested again and then left for good
he's probably on rumble now and still casually posts on twitter. not as famous as b4 tho

They probably dropped him like they do everything. Their brains got used to him so they need other stimulants now

The Tate rise was so sudden. It always smelled like something done by them.

The Tate rise was so sudden. It always smelled like something done by them.
I think Tate popularity was both a good and bad thing for incels. Good because it made blackpill more popular for zoomers who had always been rejected and made them know why. But also bad because he gave so much redpill self improvement bullshit advice making them think they have a chance when simply sometimes it's not enough. Also the whole Tate university and his other premium courses were cringe.

Tate popularity was bad for men because he was a scapegoat to mock the "manosphere".

(((they))) got him

think he's been a bit less visible since being #metoo'd and jailed

lifefuel for matrixcels

16 year old Zoomers he scammed are 20+ now and working 9-6 having realized that Gymaxxing doesnt improve your life nor does trading make sense when you havent been in finance for years already and have a solid amount of money to start with, dropshipping is something that too many people do now + most people live minimalistic. And Tiktok cut their revenues so if you didnt make it in 2019 its not worth it starting now either - especially when the App might be banned soon.

Gen Alpha wont be interested in what a bloke in his 40s will have to say.

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.
"Hi guys I'm 5'4 and skinny, I'm on my first year of middle school, is it over for me?" Average looksmax thread kek

Not really, he's a dead meme.