Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Is Andrew Tate irrelevant now?

Is Andrew Tate irrelevant now?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, he's still relevant

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • See results

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
I think it's over for his viral campaign. Exposure's gone, traffic is not going in.

What do you guys think?

He is irrelevant but his ideas about foids won’t die

I think they may die, kinda hard to find them with videos being taken down
It’s the same reason why the blackpill doesn’t die. Non Chad men will always be treated one way by foids

I hope he inspired others to spread the truth about foids and take advantage of simps.

so what??
let him be the useful idiot and red pill the normies and the world

cause red pill always leads to :blackpill::feelsthink::feelsthink:
bullshit mentality if you starve someday maybe after 10 years someone will give you food, you're starving anyway

I think it's over for his viral campaign. Exposure's gone, traffic is not going in.

What do you guys think?
youtube is actually blowing up for tate, he appeared on the normiville show

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMwYsZb2P0&t=11s

actually comes across high iq and pretty well, very erudite very smooth points on the spot with great metaphors.

he did a recent interview on corruption and other themes and normies are actually siding with him, that he got "cancelled" wrongly.

bullshit mentality if you starve someday maybe after 10 years someone will give you food, you're starving anyway

naw buddy bayo :feelshmm::feelshmm:
normie retards are close to reaching their breakpoint, it wont take that long either. huge ethical/moral decay in people I am observing now

imho black pill will go mainstream in less than 5yrs at this point, assuming the collapse doesn't just wreck everything

naw buddy bayo :feelshmm::feelshmm:
normie retards are close to reaching their breakpoint, it wont take that long either. huge ethical/moral decay in people I am observing now

imho black pill will go mainstream in less than 5yrs at this point, assuming the collapse doesn't just wreck everything
it already did go mainstream but I consider people redpilled people infiltrators they can bend the blackpill anytime

but yeah andrew tate is normally based

it already did go mainstream but I consider people redpilled people infiltrators they can bend the blackpill anytime

but yeah andrew tate is normally based

that's fine :blackpill: is too harsh for 99% of humans
they need red pill copes to not rope :feelskek::feelskek:

its why I like tfm he's high iq and more black pilled than cucked sandman who foolish believes in JBC :feelshaha::feelshaha:

that's fine :blackpill: is too harsh for 99% of humans
they need red pill copes to not rope :feelskek::feelskek:

its why I like tfm he's high iq and more black pilled than cucked sandman who foolish believes in JBC :feelshaha::feelshaha:
yeah man sandman has changed so fucking much he's really a moron everyone knows this at this point

btw who's tfm? I don't know that guy.... I joined late so.. if you can explain please do

Andrew Tate's problem is he promotes this bullshit self improvement mindset and calls incels geeks when they are just trying to succeed

There was an asian guy who got full marks reciting pie and he was like, "You gonna recite pie to a hoe?" and called him a geek when he was a LITERAL CHILD and he wasn't even looking to get laid

People like Andrew Tate promote this negative, cruel and oppressive treatment of incels, again and again, even if he doesn't say it directly, he takes pride in hating subhuman and that's the worst part

Also I have a brother, I wouldn't want a brother like that, just not for me, only brothers would understand in what ways Andrew is cruel, if you don't have a brother OR SISTER, you wouldn't understand and this is not something you learn I just have experienced this

My brothers mog me they treat me like shit you can check out my threads from other you know whatever

btw hot sisters are made to be kissed from birth, I regret not having fun when I was young for my ego based limitations (I thought people would think I'm weird) now man, it's destroyed my life

yeah man sandman has changed so fucking much he's really a moron everyone knows this at this point

btw who's tfm? I don't know that guy.... I joined late so.. if you can explain please do

Andrew Tate's problem is he promotes this bullshit self improvement mindset and calls incels geeks when they are just trying to succeed

There was an asian guy who got full marks reciting pie and he was like, "You gonna recite pie to a hoe?" and called him a geek when he was a LITERAL CHILD and he wasn't even looking to get laid

People like Andrew Tate promote this negative, cruel and oppressive treatment of incels, again and again, even if he doesn't say it directly, he takes pride in hating subhuman and that's the worst part

Also I have a brother, I wouldn't want a brother like that, just not for me, only brothers would understand in what ways Andrew is cruel, if you don't have a brother OR SISTER, you wouldn't understand and this is not something you learn I just have experienced this

My brothers mog me they treat me like shit you can check out my threads from other you know whatever

btw hot sisters are made to be kissed from birth, I regret not having fun when I was young for my ego based limitations (I thought people would think I'm weird) now man, it's destroyed my life

TFM is turd flinging monkey, he's been banned off lot of platforms. he uses the globohomo tactics against them :feelskek:
his only flaw is he's into sex doll :fuk:

sorry but I agree with Andrew there, it might be rude dream destroying shit to say to a lil rice kid but its the truth. intelligence actually works against you in terms of sexual relations, stats prove intelligent people have harder time having sex. also its a rice kid

I know loads of studymaxx rice they were all high iq, all of them miserable in a wage slave work. even though they make good money, they got no gfs or anything. they are always dead from exertion

siblings are purely assholes, I am thankful I got none. even sister now days are traitors and refuse to hook their bros up with their friends.
brothers can hold any attention you have might have gotten from your parents against you. they get competitive and will use every opportunity to shit on you.

TFM is turd flinging monkey, he's been banned off lot of platforms. he uses the globohomo tactics against them :feelskek:
his only flaw is he's into sex doll :fuk:
I'm not following that faggot I saw @BlkPillPres 's video about him that guy is fucking gay he's a faggot btw that video was amazing
sorry but I agree with Andrew there, it might be rude dream destroying shit to say to a lil rice kid but its the truth. intelligence actually works against you in terms of sexual relations, stats prove intelligent people have harder time having sex. also its a rice kid
He insults him _out of context_ based on nothing but _his physical appearance_
siblings are purely assholes, I am thankful I got none. even sister now days are traitors and refuse to hook their bros up with their friends.
brothers can hold any attention you have might have gotten from your parents against you. they get competitive and will use every opportunity to shit on you.
yeah that sounds about right

I'm not following that faggot I saw @BlkPillPres 's video about him that guy is fucking gay he's a faggot btw that video was amazing

He insults him _out of context_ based on nothing but _his physical appearance_

yeah that sounds about right

maybe but he's right about lot of things and is BP. you should give him another shot. way more realistic than sandman who says just be curry :feelshaha:

he's not wrong though otherwise you and me wouldn't be here. only physical traits matter, that rice kid will probably lose the genetic lottery. I mean he was born rice that's pretty much ovER

faster deathnics accept their reality faster they can do something about escaping it!!

maybe but he's right about lot of things and is BP. you should give him another shot. way more realistic than sandman who says just be curry :feelshaha:
sandman is a racist fuck cringelord fucking dumbass
he's not wrong though otherwise you and me wouldn't be here. only physical traits matter, that rice kid will probably lose the genetic lottery. I mean he was born rice that's pretty much ovER

faster deathnics accept their reality faster they can do something about escaping it!!
I don't trust him

Ofcourse I would give him another chance I would subscribe to him but I wouldn't be his fan I would follow I won't insult him either

I would just lurk

The guy without a doubt was a cloutchasing and like everyone can be a cloutchaser but that guy misrepresented mgtow intentionally that tells a lot about who he is

@ChrolloLucilfer04 dude he still does sex toy reviews fuck that faggot

I'm giving Tate a chance though he's still pretty based but I just don't like him... like idk man too much risk advocating for him there are just more qualities a better political leader would have for me to benefit from

@ChrolloLucilfer04 dude he still does sex toy reviews fuck that faggot

I'm giving Tate a chance though he's still pretty based but I just don't like him... like idk man too much risk advocating for him there are just more qualities a better political leader would have for me to benefit from

he does sex toy reviews cause that's the only content jewtube lets him monetize :feelshaha:

go to his bit chute channel its better and his actual content is there

Great You wasted my time
??
here you go

His ideas are nothing new. We discussed this shit on r9k back in 2013.
Zoomers are annyoing

What do you guys think?
Forbidden knowledge will always be sought out - by (non NPC) men, at least.

I watched about 10 minutes of some Andrew Tate interview when he was on youtube; got bored; turned it off. I imagine most teenage boys do the same. There's better, and more interesting ways to use my time. Ten minutes on /b/ is more entertaining.

BUT WAIT! WHATS THIS?? Now you're telling me this knowledge is forbidden?? What is it that "they" don't want me to hear?

All of a sudden, Andrew Tate is really interesting.

They don't ban people for being wrong; they don't ban flat earthers or astrologers. They don't ban people for giving dangerous advice; they don't ban people who eat raw chicken or climb up construction cranes (that was a big fad in Russia for a while). They don't ban people for hate; you can hate white men all you want.

The only people who get banned are people who threaten the system. In this case, the system depends on simps and their cope. If Tate was undermining that, then that's why he got banned.