Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Anderson Cooper an oldchad?

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
And does he provide hope for Incels? He's 50 and is considered good looking. Yet he doesn't look decades younger a la a Tom Cruise, he looks sort of his age but good looking with it. Is the clock on looksmaxing and surgeryceling longer than we might believe? Or is it just blurred by fame, status and wealth? I don't think anybody would look twice at him if he wasn't famous. Nobody would lust after such a guy in the ordinary world. He'd just be a guy who looks good for his age that 40 year old roasties with 6 kids chase.

anderson-cooper.jpg

Hes 50 and still mogs me

X_X.

think he had bottox or face lifts done or some shit

dr-problematic said:

If someone works in front of a camera for a living and looks younger than their age, I just assume they've gotten work done. Because they probably have.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
If someone works in front of a camera for a living and looks younger than their age, I just assume they've gotten work done.  Because they probably have.

Yep. And/or anyone rich. Obviously he's had work done. And wears makeup when on telly (makes a huge difference for a guy). Remember that most men you seen on TV and in films are wearing makeup and benefiting from favorable lighting. He looks rough af in some pics:

B6PnCoEIgAATf2x.jpg

existentialhack said:
And does he provide hope for Incels? He's 50 and is considered good looking. Yet he doesn't look decades younger a la a Tom Cruise, he looks sort of his age but good looking with it. Is the clock on looksmaxing and surgeryceling longer than we might believe? Or is it just blurred by fame, status and wealth? I don't think anybody would look twice at him if he wasn't famous. Nobody would lust after such a guy in the ordinary world. He'd just be a guy who looks good for his age that 40 year old roasties with 6 kids chase.

anderson-cooper.jpg

It's cope to think old guys can slay unless they run status/money game.

why fuck an old gl guy when you can fuck young gl guys

Cum smoothies will do that do ya

dr-problematic said:

All of the above. Plus dermaneedling, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, Fraxel, laser surgeries, lipo, endermologie, fillers, teeth whitening etc etc. There's so much anti-ageing shit you can do if you're rich enough. It's endless.

this fag is a Vanderbilt. Of course he has good genes. Plus he can afford surgeries to fix anything

but fortune teller girls will find her attractive because success is in his face.

Homosapicuckus said:
but fortune teller girls will find her attractive because success is in his face.

That's not "success", it's personality bro.

IronMike said:
this fag is a Vanderbilt. Of course he has good genes.  Plus he can afford surgeries to fix anything

Yep. Shame his genes will die with him. Ruined it with gayness.