Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Amishmaxxing Legit?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
They're tons of children and are eventually going to take over the US population
Images

Download 2

I just want a qt submissive Amish wife, how do I join them

Religions are necessary to put women in their place. No matter which religion you choose its allways better then hypergamist hellhole agnostic atheism

Apparently they're very secluded and don't let people just join?

You need to be born into an Amish society/family.

If only I could of been born in Amish society

I could be a Jacob or Isaac and married to some girl named Mary with 8 kids

It's over

Every picture I've seen of the Amish shows they are ugly as fuck. Probably because their populations tend to be quite inbred - they are NOTHING like ops pictures.

Not to mention they adhere to a backbreaking labour schedule, getting up at dawn and working pretty much non stop all day, every day of the week (except maybe the sabbath).

I'll just rot in peace thanks.

I have better chance of getting a racematched rice foid than a white Amish girl

Non whites can’t amishmaxx I think

Fucking "English" infiltrators!

rice foid will betray you

lmao are the white nationalists?
There'a ethnic mennonites but yeah don't think Amish take in outsiders. To be fair we'd probably take in some technology and fuck the whole community up

they dont allow outsiders so no

^that guy is not ugly imo. he is tall too. but he clearly had problems with women because he went to medical school and led a normal life but could not find a woman so he became a mennonite and married that chick

^that guy is not ugly imo. he is tall too. but he clearly had problems with women because he went to medical school and led a normal life but could not find a woman so he became a mennonite and married that chick

lifefuel, this is way better than your average foid, even if she has lower smv

lifefuel, this is way better than your average foid, even if she has lower smv
If you read their story, she says the first thing she noticed about him is how good looking he is. now i dont think hes an ugly guy but average men are ugly in women's eyes. that guy would have NO matches on tinder. Yet he caught the eye of that girl. probably because she is religious and truly trad and doesn't realize her SMV as a woman. she's never been on tinder to be exposed to chads and get addicted to fucking them.,