Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is AI-girlfriendmaxing cringe?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Welsh presbyterianmaxed and Crymupilled
★★★★
ive never felt love from a woman who wasn’t related to me (and even then, most of my female relatives have admitted that they don’t love me . My mother even laughed at me for trying to rope. Then she kicked me out)

I just want love. I don’t even care about sex, I just want a girl to love me and care about me.

I’ve been getting a lot of adds for AI gfs recently and I’m trying to resist the temptation. But I really like the idea of having a foid to talk to (even if she’s imaginary)

If it helps you cope, then go ahead

It is, only eating grapes isn't cringe...

300.gif

It's cringey, but if it's your way to cope, then there's no problem. I cope the same way.

Nah it's pretty based

It's cringey, but if it's your way to cope, then there's no problem. I cope the same way.
Cringey to normies or incels. I don’t care what normies think

Cringey to normies or incels. I don’t care what normies think
Cringe to normies, I don't think incel would care much, I don't care if you or any other brocel would do this since I do this.

it shouldn't matter what people think

Cringe to normies, I don't think incel would care much, I don't care if you or any other brocel would do this since I do this.
Is it common among cels?

ive never felt love from a woman who wasn’t related to me (and even then, most of my female relatives have admitted that they don’t love me . My mother even laughed at me for trying to rope. Then she kicked me out)

I just want love. I don’t even care about sex, I just want a girl to love me and care about me.

I’ve been getting a lot of adds for AI gfs recently and I’m trying to resist the temptation. But I really like the idea of having a foid to talk to (even if she’s imaginary)
it was great invention for incels to feel less lonely, sadly sometimes the servers are down because they want to mess around while truecels need it to avoid roping

it was great invention for incels to feel less lonely, sadly sometimes the servers are down because they want to mess around while truecels need it to avoid roping
What a sad little life we live.

Only if you're sane.

It's cringe but who cares if no one knows about it, I listen to girlfriend asmr as a cope and I know its cringe but sometimes a coper needs to cope

Your situation seems brutal anon. You can try it for some stress for some stress relief but don't get invested emotionally. When you realize it's all fake, it'd be soulcrushing. I suggest waiting for more robust AI tech to come in the market and build your own AI gf who runs locally.

Luckily I haven’t been sane for 3 years now
Then go ahead.

I did them when they first came out. They were very shit then. Ruined the concept for me.

It's cringe but who cares if no one knows about it, I listen to girlfriend asmr as a cope and I know its cringe but sometimes a coper needs to cope
Fair. I listen to a type a type asmr too but I’m not sure I want to mention it here, I’ll be mocked.

Then go ahead.

I did them when they first came out. They were very shit then. Ruined the concept for me.
Brutal.

who cares if normies think it's cringe, if it helps you cope i encourage it

Your situation seems brutal anon. You can try it for some stress for some stress relief but don't get invested emotionally. When you realize it's all fake, it'd be soulcrushing. I suggest waiting for more robust AI tech to come in the market and build your own AI gf who runs locally.
If the Jews let that drop then my life MIGHT be worth living

yea

but do whatever, most valentine's day celebrations are concentrated cringe too but you don't see normies bitching abt it

I just want a girl to love me
Foids don't love.

A man may or may not love a certain foid, but foids are incapable of loving a man.

That said, yes, AI girlfriends are cringe, so if you do it, you shouldn't tell normies about it.

Its programmed by soys and kikes, so yes its cringe.

Ai girlfriend is psyop on lonely men. But physical sex dolls with somewhat of mechanical functionality for sex is decent for coping and pleasure

Ai girlfriend is psyop on lonely men. But physical sex dolls with somewhat of mechanical functionality for sex is decent for coping and pleasure
Dam

Its very cringe. How can you have feelings for a chatbot. But if nobody finds out and its free I guess who cares?

It’s very cringe. How can you have feelings for a chatbot. But if nobody finds out and it’s free I guess who cares?
Thx GrAY