Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Afghanistan the least degenerate country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
In most Muslim countries, women are still free to slut around and engage in hypergamy with Chaddam. Then there's non-Muslim countries which are all degenerate. Afghanistan seems to be the only country that keeps women in check.

nah, all muslimz are cucked retardz

I mean foids there would be more worried more about filling their stomachs instead of filling their cunts, different situations demand different priorities:feelsLSD:

Taliban is based. Restoring the old laws, not letting women go to school, etc.

Is the country where Osama Bin Laden from, which orchestrated 9/11, a terrorist attack which was the biggest tragedy of this century, and caused a war for about 2 decades, the least degenerate?

Not a good country to live in , people there are brainwashed robots. There are many restrictions on men too. Maybe in future they will ban internet , television ,computer, music , any non-islamic books because of fear of blasphemy.

Taliban is based. Restoring the old laws, not letting women go to school, etc.
Yea and giving asylum to out of wedlock whore pregnant blonde journalists as well:soy:

The issue is that getting into Afghanistan will be difficult considering the new emirate is now unrecognized globally.
Yea and giving asylum to pregnant blonde journalists as well:soy:
It's like how the Saudi emir takes white foids on his private yacht

they are the biggest opium exporters

It's like how the Saudi emir takes white foids on his private yacht
Yea the pregnant blonde whore who fked her dutch colleague, Saudi emir absolutely loves that:feelskek:

Is the country where Osama Bin Laden from, which orchestrated 9/11, a terrorist attack which was the biggest tragedy of this century, and caused a war for about 2 decades, the least degenerate?
Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia. Also, I fail to see how any of this is degenerate. Take the burger glasses off.

The Jews orchestrated 9/11 and caused all the wars. It's always The Jew.

Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia. Also, I fail to see how any of this is degenerate. Take the burger glasses off.
define degeneracy for me plz

i think degeneracy goes beyond penises in buttholes

:lul::lul::lul: You dumbass really believe that mass media fairytale? 9/11 was planned by the neo-con hawks around Bush, dude. They needed a reason to invade Afghanistan and Iraq so they made this bs up. Bin Laden was best buddy with G.H.W Bush in the 80s. You think some Taliban where capable of attacking one of the most secure places in the world? :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
cope degenracy purely refers to globohomo
:lul::lul::lul: You dumbass really believe that mass media fairytale? 9/11 was planned by the neo-con hawks around Bush, dude. They needed a reason to invade Afghanistan and Iraq so they made this bs up. Bin Laden was best buddy with G.H.W Bush in the 80s. You think some Taliban where capable of attacking one of the most secure places in the world? :dafuckfeels:
:yes:

it was a rhetorical question. im well aware of conspiracies

the question is, if you believe in conspiracies, how do you know afghanistan is the way you perceive it in the media?

it was a rhetorical question. im well aware of conspiracies

the question is, if you believe in conspiracies, how do you know afghanistan is the way you perceive it in the media?
Why tf you quoted me twice?

Its not about "believing". I just told you the sad facts.