Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is adopting kids cucked?

You're raising the product of chad's sex so yeah

I don't have problem with adoption if one of the parents is infertile. Otherwise, fuck that shit.

Adoption is fine as long as you've not been tricked into it.

If you decide to adopt because you know you have shitty genes and you don't want to pass them on, you're high IQ in my book.

If you decide to adopt because you know you have shitty genes and you don't want to pass them on, you're high IQ in my book.
whatabout inheritance

Adopting children you aren't related to is only ok in my book if you or your wife is infertile, and the child's parents are dead. Imagine raising some kid and they just fuck off to go be with their birth parents

Yes it sure is, just get a pet

I'd only adopt a cute loli and raise her to be my wife.

Adopting children you aren't related to is only ok in my book if you or your wife is infertile, and the child's parents are dead. Imagine raising some kid and they just fuck off to go be with their birth parents

Agreed. Outside of infertility or if the child is orphaned, adopting a child because the birth parents "arent ready" is basically taking in someone else's mistake (yes, I called a kid 'a mistake' --- its OK, I'm a mistake also)

Absolutely yes, it can't be denied. The term cuck comes from the bird cuckoo, alluding to its habit of layings eggs in other birds' nests. Even though adoption is done willfully, the result is the same. Chad passes his genes and you raise his offspring

Only if you’re not fertile

Depends on how you use the kid

of course unless you adopt them for a specific reason :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Yes. They are not your kids. Use a surrogate if you want kids. Don't allow chad's kids to live off your resources. If you have money to adopt, you have money to use a surrogate.

What about it ?
Your resources go to a kid that isn't yours?

I'd only adopt a cute loli and raise her to be my wife.
based

There is nothing inherently wrong with adoption. If the child is an orphan through no fault of their own - that is, it wasn't some horny teenage slut who dumped her baby at an orphanage, but parent(s) who died or some other tragedy, then it's arguably a morally good act.

Depends on how you use the kid

:feelswhat:

Perfect

Could use the same justification for cuckoldry.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT RAISING CHAD'S KIDS. ONE OF THE MOST CUCKED THINGS IN THE UNIVERS AT LARGE

Could use the same justification for cuckoldry.
It is a fair point. With cuckolding your wife is actually getting fucked by an other guy though, so you can say you chose this all you want, it's hard not to believe you're just rationalizing a bad situation.

It's an interesting subject though, and my opinion is not entirely decided.

One thing though : it's likely dumb to adopt a baby. A baby doesn't have any significant behavior so you can't assess its character. A cuckold will take the first bastard that pops out of his wife's vagina. That's already quite a difference.

Last edited:
yes unless you're going to use them for something else it's pretty cucked tbh

it's a peraonal matter. But cucked nonetheless . No other way around it.

Jfl low IQ question

Nah inkwells can't adopt kids bruh, only single mom can
Ragefuel. Cucks will let a rostie adopt a little chad, but won't let a man adopt a little stacy.

Depends on case by case. If you adopt a kid from Africa or something AND you can't have kids naturally then no