Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is abortion murder?

Is Abortion Murder?

• Total voters
They aren't people yet so why should you care about their fate? Moralfag behavior
According to your username you're not a person either. Should I be allowed to kill you? You're retarded.

Or our government could just stop giving money to single mothers which would make women far more reluctant to sleep around in the first place, but hey, I guess to you, murder is preferable.
even form a moral perspective its justified. why should a baby that would most likely end up as a truecel or a psycopath be forced to be born with a negligent whore mother?

even form a moral perspective its justified. why should a baby that would most likely end up as a truecel or a psycopath be forced to be born with a negligent whore mother?
Would it be moral for a nigger to shoot you because you have a difficult life?

According to your username you're not a person either. Should I be allowed to kill you? You're retarded.
Nigga if you ain't got memories you shouldn't be a protected species

Would it be moral for a nigger to shoot you because you have a difficult life?
no, but if I died before I even developed and had a conscious then I would say its justified

Leftists have legitimized abortion as a wedge issue to brainwash foids into voting for them. There’s literally no other way they can possibly claim females are oppressed, so they say not being able to commit murder is oppressive. It’s 100% murder but the leftist machine which includes politicians, corporations, film, theater, tv, and journalism will tell you otherwise.

This is just typical leftist rhetoric since the Englightenment. First dehumanize the target, “It’s just a clump of cells”. Then, legitimize the killing of said target. It’s incredibly Jacobin and Soviet in nature

Yep, 100% murder

no, but if I died before I even developed and had a conscious then I would say its justified
Do you realize how painful an abortion is for the fetus if it is somewhat developed and not just a clump of cells? They literally rip it apart limb by limb, all while it squirms in pain. Watch a video about how it works. It is anything but human and easy

Leftists have legitimized abortion as a wedge issue to brainwash foids into voting for them. There’s literally no other way they can possibly claim females are oppressed, so they say not being able to commit murder is oppressive. It’s 100% murder but the leftist machine which includes politicians, corporations, film, theater, tv, and journalism will tell you otherwise.

This is just typical leftist rhetoric since the Englightenment. First dehumanize the target, “It’s just a clump of cells”. Then, legitimize the killing of said target. It’s incredibly Jacobin and Soviet in nature
Based and high IQ.

Can we ban pro foid leftist politics? @LeFrenchCel
Both opinions are valid imo

Abortion is good because it can prevent the birth of a child with a bad parenting environment/genetics, I've read lots of posts of inkwels wishing they were never born

Abortion is bad because it permits foids to be promiscuous without much consequences, therefore supporting the ultraliberalist dystopian sexual market we're living in

yes and the solution to it is very simple: don't be a whore and abortion won't be a problem. turns out, women are unwilling to do that
They can still be whores with all these jewish birth control things. It's literally the easiest time in history to be a whore and not get knocked up and also the most hysterical spergout time where women have gone absolutely mental because they're not allowed to kill babies. Just thinking about how entitled these cunts are makes my fists clench, fucking whores.

The real question is: Is an unborn baby a human being?

Women do not believe they are. They think it only becomes a baby after it's born. Before birth they think the baby is just a lump of the woman's flesh (her body her choice) and after it's born it magically and instantly becomes a human that has the right to not be murdered. It doesn't make any logical sense because women are naturally retarded.

The real question is: Is an unborn baby a human being?

Women do not believe they are. They think it only becomes a baby after it's born. Before birth they think the baby is just a lump of the woman's flesh (her body her choice) and after it's born it magically and instantly becomes a human that has the right to not be murdered. It doesn't make any logical sense because women are naturally retarded.

This thread has revealed there are some real leftist here who are willing to believe in abortion for a crumb of vagina.
True.

Yes after 4 months. Abortion should be banned regardless.

Why not 3 months and 29 days?
I'm a Muslim so the prominent opinion in our religion is that the soul enters the fetus at 120 days (4 months). Nevertheless, abortion is outlawed in the vast majority of cases even before 4 months. The earliest successful pregnancy has been at 148 days which isn't far off.

But I am aware of the Christian opinion that life starts at conception.

Yes it is murder in my opinion, and there’s lots of negatives that comes from constant abortions and birth control spam after every sexual encounter, if a Woman does decide to eventually have Children, I wouldn’t doubt the abortions having negative effects on the child and /or making the woman unable to bear.

It also gives Women tons of easy reasons to be a whore, I already know if a Woman is in her mid 20s with no Children she’s probably been whoring and has had at tons of abortions and /or uses birth control like crazy.

If they kill white babies(actual humans) then yes. If they're just keeping the black, latinx, and mutt population down by removing their demon spawn from the world then no.