Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is abortion murder?

Is Abortion Murder?

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
I would say so for sure, and I think anyone with a triple digit IQ will agree.

Abortion is murder

Yes, abortion is murder

abortion is murder, the only people saying it isnt are foids to try and avoid responsibility for their whoring actions and beta men who will agree with anyone foids want to try and get laid.

abortion is murder, the only people saying it isnt are foids to try and avoid responsibility for their whoring actions and beta men who will agree with anyone foids want to try and get laid.
perfectly said

No. It's not murder but it is homicide.

I don't think a fetus' life is worth anything just because it's human and I don't see a problem with the parents disposing of it as they are the owners and caretakers. They are taking a life but it's a life they should be allowed to take.

Before I get called an atheist liberal, abortion and infanticide were common and legal in ancient Rome.

If men weren't afraid of foids withholding pussy I think at least 75% of men would say Abortion is Murder.

I would say it's probably less than 15% of women would say Abortion is Murder though.

Retroactively, yes.

Those who said yes are retarded. The fetus isn't even aware of it's own mortality until a year outside the womb

No. It's not murder but it is homicide.

I don't think a fetus' life is worth anything just because it's human and I don't see a problem with the parents disposing of it as they are the owners and caretakers. They are taking a life but it's a life they should be allowed to take.

Before I get called an atheist liberal, abortion and infanticide were common and legal in ancient Rome.
I agree, I think people on here are only against abortion because it's considered the right wing take, some kids are better off aborted because their lives are only going to be suffering anyway

Abortionists and females are the biggest serial killers in the world.

Those who said yes are retarded. The fetus isn't even aware of it's own mortality until a year outside the womb
If I stab you to death while you're in a coma, is that not murder then?

I agree, I think people on here are only against abortion because it's considered the right wing take, some kids are better off aborted because their lives are only going to be suffering anyway
Why don't we just shoot homeless people on the street? They are suffering anyway

If I stab you to death while you're in a coma, is that not murder then?
Not really if I get comatose my family agreed to pull the plug. So I was dead the second I got in the coma

If they kill white babies(actual humans) then yes. If they're just keeping the black, latinx, and mutt population down by removing their demon spawn from the world then no.

Last edited:
yes and the solution to it is very simple: don't be a whore and abortion won't be a problem. turns out, women are unwilling to do that

Why don't we just shoot homeless people on the street? They are suffering anyway
IMG 8643

Not really if I get comatose my family agreed to pull the plug. So I was dead the second I got in the coma
If I was the only one who wanted you dead, and you were in a coma and I stabbed you to death, would that be murder? You weren't clear.

not only is this arbitrary, as it sort of implies a set standard unit of "suffering" (which is an objective concept) it also only makes sense with hindsight

This thread has revealed there are some real leftist here who are willing to believe in abortion for a crumb of vagina.

If I was the only one who wanted you dead, and you were in a coma and I stabbed you to death, would that be murder? You weren't clear.
I mean it's different I have a memory. Those retarded toddlers don't remember what being in the pussy was like = they weren't alive.

This thread has revealed there are some real leftist here who are willing to believe in abortion for a crumb of vagina.
I just think we as a species shouldn't procreate until we become a utopia

not only is this arbitrary, as it sort of implies a set standard unit of "suffering" (which is an objective concept) it also only makes sense with hindsight
I'm talking about illnesses and conditions that can be detected before a child is born

I mean it's different I have a memory. Those retarded toddlers don't remember what being in the pussy was like = they weren't alive.
You don't gain real consciousness and ability to retain memory until you're around 4 years old. Do you believe in post birth abortions?

You don't gain real consciousness and ability to retain memory until you're around 4 years old. Do you believe in post birth abortions?
That would be based. Fuck them kids

You're an obvious reddit foid. I won't be the one to do it, but I hope you get doxxed for supporting genocide against children.
Why do you like kids so much? They don't do anything for you

My religion outlaws it but personally I don’t care, doesn’t affect me. It’s a consequence of female suffrage, remove that and you cut the problem at its root.

exactly. and who cares about muh fetus anyways. I dont like foids, but I think abortion is a good population control and otherwise I dont care too much about it

While I do consider abortion to be murder, I don't consider it morally wrong nor do I think it should be illegal. Who gets the most abortions? Niggers and sluts. The last thing we need for the next generation is good kids to be surrounded by drooling niggers and crack babies dressed in rags. All I consider abortion to be is a voluntary means of eugenics.

exactly. and who cares about muh fetus anyways. I dont like foids, but I think abortion is a good population control and otherwise I dont care too much about it
Exactly just think of the money from our taxes wasted in single mothers and benefits programs, it would be alot worse if we didn't get rid of those overgrown sperm

Exactly just think of the money from our taxes wasted in single mothers and benefits programs, it would be alot worse if we didn't get rid of those overgrown sperm
Or our government could just stop giving money to single mothers which would make women far more reluctant to sleep around in the first place, but hey, I guess to you, murder is preferable.

Yes. We don't kill people why are inconveniences to others or have poor quality lives.

You're killing the human in one of its earliest forms.

Or our government could just stop giving money to single mothers which would make women far more reluctant to sleep around in the first place, but hey, I guess to you, murder is preferable.
They aren't people yet so why should you care about their fate? Moralfag behavior

Yes it is and any foid who does it should be given the death penalty