Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is a societal collapse even a realistic outcome?

• Thread starter Doctor_Bootleg_404_
  • Start date
Doctor_Bootleg_404_

Doctor_Bootleg_404_

tired of trying
I mean, look at how neatly everything is organized in our world.

Sure, there are some wars here and there, sure various groups march and fight in the name of their political ideology or some other foolish thing they see as important, and sure there are a few individuals which just break one day and suddenly and go out with a gun taking their own life along with 20 others (maybe more maybe less), and the news sure do love to leech on all this chaos and try to present to us a messed up and chaotic world. But is it really like this?

I got this idea from the great post @BlkPillPres made on how most incels are actually quite content about their situation, and this really bugs me. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do, but whether you want to cause mayhem or not, and whether you think you actually can or can't doesn't matter, as whatever you do, those extremely intelligent people way up at the top might not let you even play, or worse, maybe they will but within certain boundaries, to make it seem as if there is some resistance (therefore making you the controlled resistance without you even being aware of it).

So you see, this... "people" , which I believe had a hand in orchestrating many things, as well as perhaps even their own genocide? (smirk smirk hint hint) have been doing such a great job until now even without social media and other technological advances which made it much harder to create pawns like the feminists, leftist, rightists and maybe even us, what makes you think that we are on the brink of a societal collapse?

Those people are greedy vile bastards, yes, but if you think they are stupid enough to let something slip through without them knowing fully well it's consequences and being 100% sure it won't hurt them you are dead wrong in my opinion.

So my question is... What do you think is their master plan to avoid economic and environmental collapse, and also keep their grip on the simple minded folks like us?

TL;DR - A bunch of powerful people won't let some stupid incel or omega or whatever revolution begin (probably), so what is their plan to keep their grip on society?

Healthy...what a cuck you are. Just look around? See health? I dont

There’ll be some revoltERs that justify us being hunted down and controlled. We’ll likely end up just as monitored as terrorist cells in the Middle East.

i think societal collapse is inevitable due to the unstable and unsustainable nature of degenerate western societies, i think it will implode due to a combination of resources being used up, widespread crime and poverty and infighting rather than an external political revolution, just look at LA or detroit when everywhere ends up like that the system will just collapse because it can no longer sustain itself

There’ll be some revoltERs that justify us being hunted down and controlled. We’ll likely end up just as monitored as terrorist cells in the Middle East.
Don't you think we already are just to make sure we are in check? look at what happened at PUAhate. The website was fine but as soon as Elliot Rodger actually did something that might hurt the societal order, the website was quickly shut down.

i think societal collapse is inevitable due to the unstable and unsustainable nature of degenerate western societies, i think it will implode due to a combination of resources being used up, widespread crime and poverty and infighting rather than an external political revolution, just look at LA or detroit when everywhere ends up like that the system will just collapse because it can no longer sustain itself
But that's what I fail to understand. The elites are no stupid people, otherwise they would not be the elite. So don't you think they have some plan to reduce casualties? or perhaps even use the momentary "instability" to their advantage?

Healthy...what a cuck you are. Just look around? See health? I dont
I don't recall talking about society being healthy, but rather about it being well organized, and yes, if you ignore all the small conflicts and wars, overall the world's economy and society is pretty well planned to serve masterfully the interests of the 1% of the 1%, and has been so since WWII (if not even earlier).

But that's what I fail to understand. The elites are no stupid people, otherwise they would not be the elite. So don't you think they have some plan to reduce casualties? or perhaps even use the momentary "instability" to their advantage?

they arent really smart its just that the public was stupid enough to fall for their stupid tricks the western elites are all shortsighted imbeciles they dont think about 10-20 years in the future they are guided by emotions and greed

Society will never collapse, at least not on our lifetime

send in agents or something like that and pacify the group

I don't recall talking about society being healthy, but rather about it being well organized, and yes, if you ignore all the small conflicts and wars, overall the world's economy and society is pretty well planned to serve masterfully the interests of the 1% of the 1%, and has been so since WWII (if not even earlier).
The high complexity of the world is its huge vulnerability.
What if it collapses in minds of people? (Blackpill)
Division and conflicts can not be between superpowers and countries in obseving future but in minds of people. Human mind that is where division begins

Last edited:
Mouse Utopia (overpopulation)

Many males simply gave up on trying to find females. These males retreated into their bedding and rarely ventured out. Simply eating, sleeping, and grooming.

Only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. ... Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation.

Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked.

well the blackpill will not crash a society, the only thing that can change the course of a country is another country or a bloody revolution.

There were myriad great societies that existed and collapsed, there's no reason to believe that this one won't, believing otherwise makes you a strange kind of religious freak with Jeff Bezos as your Jesus. The question is simply when will it collapse. It might be a cope thinking that there's going to be a big blow up in the next 10 years or so, rather than society holding out for another 100 years. But, for whatever reason, I think we're on the cusp of something. Everyone - not just freaks on the internet, but everyone seems to be a strange mix of angry and bored and alienated. That's a volatile environment, a few little sparks can lead to something big.

What if it collapses in minds of people? (Blackpill)
You really buy into that? I've had my fair share of talks about the blackpill with various people from various backgrounds and there are three results:

-1. They say I'm mentally ill and should just work on myself more - Surely you heard this one. That's what the majority of normal people will recommend you do since they are content and happy with their average boring life as they are bluepilled cucks or a chad will suggest it to you since... well... he's a chad, and he never had a hard time like you getting easily what he wants.

-2. They will half-way accept it and tell you that there's not much to do about it - That's what a few of my colleagues and parents said. That the world is actually not so perfect as it might be said to be, but there is no use whining about it, as things could be worse, and it's better it stays that way rather than let it collapse entirely. around 20% of people tell me that, and those tend to be the more intelligent ones.

-3.They fully understand the blackpill - I know only one person personally except me who truly understands the way things are, and he just lives in total misery and decided that since there is nothing he can do he might as well rot. I myself has gotten close to this point a few times lately, and everyday is a struggle to not sink this low.

Number 3 is the closest you have to mental societal collapse and a sort of resistance, which also will probably never happen to more than 10% of society at best.

IQ thread. They dont like us. They dont care for the people dead in such instances. They fear or cheer for its effect on their politics. There has to be a different approach.

But, for whatever reason, I think we're on the cusp of something. Everyone - not just freaks on the internet, but everyone seems to be a strange mix of angry and bored and alienated. That's a volatile environment, a few little sparks can lead to something big.
Maybe we are merely on the brink of getting to the next step of evolution by merging truly with technology (check out neuralink for example).

People are just not used to evolve so quickly, with the amazing amount of changes and new information we get at such astonishing rates. I think we are just getting used to a different life, which is why everything feels so strange and hollow.

Perhaps this means a collapse is coming, but I see a total re-image of society and our perception of our existence. Now whether that's good? Oh boy, I'm kind of afraid to know the true answer to that question...

You really buy into that? I've had my fair share of talks about the blackpill with various people from various backgrounds and there are three results:

-1. They say I'm mentally ill and should just work on myself more - Surely you heard this one. That's what the majority of normal people will recommend you do since they are content and happy with their average boring life as they are bluepilled cucks or a chad will suggest it to you since... well... he's a chad, and he never had a hard time like you getting easily what he wants.

-2. They will half-way accept it and tell you that there's not much to do about it - That's what a few of my colleagues and parents said. That the world is actually not so perfect as it might be said to be, but there is no use whining about it, as things could be worse, and it's better it stays that way rather than let it collapse entirely. around 20% of people tell me that, and those tend to be the more intelligent ones.

-3.They fully understand the blackpill - I know only one person personally except me who truly understands the way things are, and he just lives in total misery and decided that since there is nothing he can do he might as well rot. I myself has gotten close to this point a few times lately, and everyday is a struggle to not sink this low.

Number 3 is the closest you have to mental societal collapse and a sort of resistance, which also will probably never happen to more than 10% of society at best.
Man incels like me are growing in numbers day by day. You can convert only converted.

Thanks to the sexual liberation of women, there will always be ERs. There will always be a epidemic of male suicide. Despite this, society will keep trucking along, and compliant beta faggots will continue to feed the machine that's driven their blackpilled counterparts to suicide.

IQ thread. They dont like us. They dont care for the people dead in such instances. They fear or cheer for its effect on their politics. There has to be a different approach.
They dont matter. Stop to look at them and look at us.

Maybe we are merely on the brink of getting to the next step of evolution by merging truly with technology (check out neuralink for example). People are just not used to evolve so quickly, with the amazing amount of changes and new information we get at such astonishing rates. I think we are just getting used to a different life, which is why everything feels so strange and hollow.
Perhaps this means a collapse is coming, but I see a total re-image of society and our perception of our existence. Now whether that's good? Oh boy, I'm kind of afraid to know the true answer to that question...
I work in the tech field and I don't think technology is advancing anywhere near as fast as the media is having people believe. Neurolink is brought to us by the guy who said his driverless cars would be ubiquitous years ago. That didn't happen, is still ages away from happening, but he's figured out how to make the Matrix? I don't believe it. Smartphones are the biggest "technological" leap since the Internet itself, and they're not really that much of a tech leap, it's just a social shift caused by bringing the internet dopamine hits and narcissism to every single second of people's lives. That's the big change, the end of community and culture in favor of globalist monoculture and like-seeking, and I don't see any technological solution to that tech-enabled problem coming up. I think people - especially millennials, who were born at just the wrong time - are going to get more and more alienated over the next years and decades (unless a proper collapse interrupts that). Zoomers might be able to learn from my retarded generation's mistakes.

Incels appeared recently. And look what we achieved. Everybody speaks about us. Even fucking BBC

A revolution now is highly unlikely, despite the political division most westerners are far too comfy and docile to revolt. Just wait for automation and immigration to increase.

Thanks to the sexual liberation of women, there will always be ERs. There will always be a epidemic of male suicide. Despite this, society will keep trucking along, and compliant beta faggots will continue to feed the machine that's driven their blackpilled counterparts to suicide.
It can not last forever. Nothing comes without compensation. And dont forget that choice of one is choice of many - stop to be defeatist by chosing it yoi choose for all the rest.

Zoomers might be able to learn from my retarded generation's mistakes.
What mistakes though? I think much of it has to do about boomers being born at the right time, using up every opportunity they had to be in charge of most large companies and enterprises that screwed up the millennials (and perhaps even zoomers) by being in control of everything and limiting how far young people can go nowdays.

A revolution now is highly unlikely, despite the political division most westerners are far too comfy and docile to revolt. Just wait for automation and immigration to increase.
I feel automation and immigration, despite their issues, are happening too slowly for people to get sufficiently upset about it. So long as progress is a slow burn, no revolution. Ever.

i pray every day for a civil war

I feel automation and immigration, despite their issues, are happening too slowly for people to get sufficiently upset about it. So long as progress is a slow burn, no revolution. Ever.
This. Besides, after people (if such a time will even ever come) get their act together to solve the problem themselves, it will already be too late. Most people nowdays sadly don't solve the issues in their lives until they come crashing on their faces.

They dont matter. Stop to look at them and look at us.
Thats my point though. We have to come and create the things we want to see. Things must be done. Their talk is meaningless.

Thats my point though. We have to come and create the things we want to see. Things must be done. Their talk is meaningless.
Right we have to stand on our ground. Then we can not fall.

every resource is being drained, including all of the human and social ones, eventually there will be conflict and anger over the scarcity, which is good

They have the resources to make their talk meaningful though. What do we have? a bunch of whiny 18-25 year old outcasts (half of which leech of their parents and aren't even financially independent) that spend their time venting on a forum. Don't expect another October revolution with this "force", friend...

What mistakes though? I think much of it has to do about boomers being born at the right time, using up every opportunity they had to be in charge of most large companies and enterprises that screwed up the millennials (and perhaps even zoomers) by being in control of everything and limiting how far young people can go nowdays.
It's mostly an issue of timing, for sure, but I don't want to excuse my generation completely. They drank the kool aid, they lapped up the idea that there's nothing better in life than being popular and getting lots of likes on Instagram of your carefully staged and filtered selfie of you holding a "Smash capitalism!" sign while wearing the latest $400 pair of Nikes. The malaise this generation is feeling is our bodies trying to tell us this is not normal this is not what life is supposed to be but most of my peers just dull that voice with artisinal cannibis wax and mumbly pop music.

It wont, the world is pretty much set at this point. Capitalism has won and will hold its grasp on the global Image of a society for a long time ahead.
Only something like aliens or some a rapid climate change disaster could make this global society collapse.

It's mostly an issue of timing, for sure, but I don't want to excuse my generation completely. They drank the kool aid, they lapped up the idea that there's nothing better in life than being popular and getting lots of likes on Instagram of your carefully staged and filtered selfie of you holding a "Smash capitalism!" sign while wearing the latest $400 pair of Nikes. The malaise this generation is feeling is our bodies trying to tell us this is not normal this is not what life is supposed to be but most of my peers just dull that voice with artisinal cannibis wax and mumbly pop music.
Are we really to blame though? like the boomers, we were programmed by the media for a specific purpose. Theirs was to be productive and help establish the foundation on which modern society will be built upon, our purpose to be senseless consumers and think we are somehow special to keep eating and consuming useless shit to make the rich even richer.

I think the elites are over confident, and at some point a group of incels will do something they won't expect and have no control over, and when they finally take action it will be too late to completely mitigate the "fallout"

Self fulfilling prophecy, the question is not "will society collapse", the question is "what am I doing to ensure society collapses"

If men aren't asking themselves this question, then society will never collapse IN ANYONE'S LIFETIME

I think the elites are over confident, and at some point a group of incels will do something they won't expect and have no control over, and when they finally take action it will be too late to completely mitigate the "fallout"
And do you think this outcome is likely to happen in our lifetime?

The ((( Elites ))) love to watch this shitshow unfold, as they keep adding fuel to it through their various news platforms, which they clearly own all of them.
They will keep on picking and reinforcing the already established problem in our environment, and no matter how many shootings some cels do, they always have the upper hand in handling on how they deliver their propagandized rhetoric to the public.

We are up against the entire world.
Our tiny Incel group, that is.

Soyclevage

We are up against the entire world.
Our tiny Incel group, that is.
Which is also controlled and monitored to make sure we don't go too crazy and break out of our small cages (this forum and other copes "gifted" to us by our overlords).

I don't like being controlled opposition.

Which is also controlled and monitored to make sure we don't go too crazy and break out of our small cages (this forum and other copes "gifted" to us by our overlords).

I don't like being controlled opposition.
Smart.
We´re all individuals at this point, alone in a world full of prey. ( Very malicious ones at times )

There's a new type of survivalist prepper homesteader and its called "the adapter's movement."

Where basically THE COLLAPSE HAS ALREADY HAPPENED its just so slow you can't see it. - Like a ninja or a sniper sneaks very slowly to make that hit.

We are already on our way over the cliff. But we still think we are flying...

They have already seized the means of production! THAT IS HOW THEY CONTROL US.

A few cheap "likes" or a cookie and a pat on the head.

Neatly organized my ass, a society that doesn't care about its men is doomed sooner or later