Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a Snapscore relevant?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Ive 'been' on Snapchat for over 2 years and have a Score of 60 lmao, some girls have like hundreds of thousands of points, is this an important status thing? Like "Insta" followers - a side that i dont use at all.

It seems girls really give a shit about these nonsensical virtual numbers.

snapchat is the ultimate normie app for friendhavers. :reeeeee:

Ive 'been' on Snapchat for over 2 years and have a Score of 60 lmao, some girls have like hundreds of thousands of points, is this an important status thing? Like "Insta" followers - a side that i dont use at all.

It seems girls really give a shit about these nonsensical virtual numbers.
They get dopamine and seretonine from it

Thats nothing special, nearly every big social media site has reels/shorts
I only watched a couple of those its usually just the same shit of some bitch doing reels, dancing girls, or guys showing off money and expensive cars.

Seems pretty repetive.

I only watched a couple of those its usually just the same shit of some bitch doing reels, dancing girls, or guys showing off money and expensive cars.

Seems pretty repetive.
It’s like that at the start but the more you use it the algorithm gets an idea of what content you like by what you interact with

Never had snapchat but normies say the higher the snap score the more whoreish a foid is. It’s also the primary messaging app for the newer generations and is where they send nudes to each other and other sexhaver shit.