Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is a PS4 worth buying?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Are the games good? I haven't kept up with the gaming scene. I stopped playing video games in 2013. I got bored for some reason and I didn't like the ps3's game library.

Consoles are only good for racing and fighting games in my opinion.

The only good thing about PS4 is that it's easy to find drunk old boomers arguing with each other in party chats. As far a gaming, it's trash compared to PC.

nah, youll end up spending more on games than u did for the console itself, unless u like the exclusives i dont see why it would be worth it

I'd buy one if it was 50-100 dollars cheaper

Most ps4 exclusives are not games but interactive movies, if you really want to play Bloodborne buy a ps4, if not then buy a pc

Bruh @ buying console nigga buy/upgrade a PC

consoles are for retards

I'm going to get a PS4 when the PS5 comes out.
I'll wait until the price drop.

Consoles exist to appeal to normalfags

Just build a pc

Pretty late to buy one now considering PS5 is right around the corner, but console is better for online play IMO

nah, youll end up spending more on games than u did for the console itself, unless u like the exclusives i dont see why it would be worth it

Got a ps4 pro and barely play it, on pc you can get the games for free and only pay for the hardware once, then gpu 4 years after. I still game on my first gen i7 but it's on its knees begging for mercy.

I'll wait for the new console drop, then the new pc tech will catch up, ssd, ram,gpu speed and ray tracing processor in the gpus, then i'll upgrade.

PC Master Race 4 the win. Being serious though consoles are only good for their exclusives. Nintendo is a bit better in that regard imo but the PS4 still has some fairly good games like Spider-Man, God of War, The Last of Us and many others.

PS4 Pro or wait for PS5. normal/slim one are shit

If you didn't like the PS3's game library I doubt you'd like the PS4's.

Some of the best PS4 games via Metacritic are PS3 games i.e. GTA V, Last of Us, Persona 5 etc. Each generation has just got worse tbh. I've had the PS4 since 2014 and it honestly feels like it was shit. I played games like Infamous, Hitman, FFXV, Uncharted but got bored after a playthrough. I never play online, since I don't like games like Fortnite, COD etc.
I'd buy one if it was 50-100 dollars cheaper

Just buy the older non-slimline version, 500gb second hand.

Nah pc is better imo

I regret buying it. Only exclusives I liked were Persona and a bit of Until dawn, Zero dawn. For other games its unplayable 15-20 fps. And I can't even sell this shit, I spend 10x more money on games than on console itself.

I'd just buy a PC since it can be used for more than just games, it won't get outdated once PS5 comes out, and you can save money through pirating stuff.

Go PC
full

Just echoing some opinions in this thread as an owner of both (well I have a laptop I use for games).

Buy a PC.

If you have numerous friends with a PS4, then by all means buy a PS4 then it'll be fun, but as someone with no friends: I've only played on the Ps4 for the Cod: WW2 story and that's it (I haven't even finished it jfl).

PC can run majority of the games which a ps4 can and as others have said, it won't get outdated as you can just buy small upgrades here and there.

The only downside to a PC is the initial start up cost.
Let's not kid ourselves, if you want a VERY GOOD pc capable of running games at 60FPS at a high graphics setting you're looking at £800 or so (minimum).

The playstation can be bought as a bundle for about £250.

That's why majority buy ps4's because they can't afford to drop £1000+ in one go on a pc, but can afford to gradually drop money.

No. Buy gaming pc instead

Only if you like jrpgs

Just play oldschool games while listening yo shit from YT. Works for me.

Do you like souls games? I only bought a ps4 because of Bloodborne. The rest of the games are walking simulators, i bought death stranding recently and it's a shit walking simulator.

only if you have a rich friend to share his library with you or just spend the money on a good computer to cope better

Xbox is better in my opinion, the controller lasts way longer and is definely better and nore confortable

just upgrade your pc and buy a controller bro it's cheaper and better...