Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is a pet a good cope?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I'd like to get a golden retriever or maybe a Labrador one day, they're suppose to be great companions. What's your experience with pets?

i had goldfish, they died 2 weeks later

i think a pet would be a good cope though, make sure you are ready to take good care of it though

I'd like to get a golden retriever or maybe a Labrador one day, they're suppose to be great companions. What's your experience with pets?
i have a cat pretty good cope

Yes, pets are great, would highly recommend. They're expensive though, just a heads up.

Had a dog really good to have someone to play with

My cat just scratched me, but i still love her.

I have a Golden Retriever and yes would definitely recommend as cope - great to cuddle and play and shit
However it kind of is a lot of responsibility in a way, you have to walk him and feed him every day
Do you have a full-time job or are you NEET?

Im going to get a cat when i live on my own, they are awesome imo.
Just have to test it for toxoplasmosis, dont want a brain parasite.

Even rejected by your cat, its over.
>toxoplasmosis
what did he mean by this

Yes and get a female one so u can fuck it.

no, unless you like cleaning up SHIT every day

pets are fucking awful

pets are fucking awful
bad pets are fucking awful and if your like me and your mom is an unstable retard that buys 4 cats then it can get pretty bad

Cats seem to work for WGTOW's. Of course, they also don't need sex as much as men but still.

Its a brain parasite you can get from cats, it causes many things from depression to general lowered immunity to disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15194258

Quite scary imo, if i get a cat ill get it tested for sure.
fuck anon i have 4 cats im fucking freaking out is this why i want to kill myself so bad fucccck why couldnt my mom have tested the fucking things before she got them

fuck anon i have 4 cats im fucking freaking out is this why i want to kill myself so bad fucccck why couldnt my mom have tested the fucking things before she got them

I would get tested if I were you kek.
Im not kidding just search for Toxoplasmosis on Pubmed, you will find some nightmarefuel.

Dont blame your mother, most ppl dont know about this parasite, thus many cat owners are carriers.
Another reason to have Mysophobia.

Im not kidding just search for Toxoplasmosis on Pubmed, you will find some nightmarefuel.

Dont blame your mother, most ppl dont know about this parasite, thus many cat owners are carriers.
Another reason to have Mysophobia.

it's mostly from uncooked meat and unwashed vegetables

cats get tested for that shit at the vet if you get it shots

shit man i will

oh i probably dont have that shit then im really clean

Why would u not fuck it?it's the only thing that will ever willingly fuck an incel.
i hope your joking it kills most animals im a horny desperate incel but i would never go that far

You can also get it from petting an infected cat and then touching your face/eating/drinking something.
Theres a reason 1/3th of the cat owners has this parasite.

This is one of the reasons ill never get a pet, they are nasty af kek.

Why would u not fuck it?it's the only thing that will ever willingly fuck an incel.

Nice troll KEK.
If you fuck animals you should be hanged.

W
You can also get it from petting an infected cat and then touching your face/eating/drinking something.
Theres a reason 1/3th of the cat owners has this parasite.

This is one of the reasons ill never get a pet, they are nasty af kek.

Nice troll KEK.
If you fuck animals you should be hanged.
Why? Because society told u its bad?

My dad promised us a dog back in 05, fucking lied through his teeth.

Having a dog is almost imperative for incels if you don't want to rope

Because they cant consent, its rape.
Also its nasty af and degenerate.
So a non english speaking girl can't consent either? And as for nasty and degenerate I'm a fucking incel so it's the best I can hope for.

The only animals that I like are dogs, but I don't want to force a dog to live with someone as miserable as me.

dogs are probably amazing

that's probably the only thing that would willingly cuddle with us, jfl at us

Get a dogcel not a chad dog.

I have a Golden Retriever and yes would definitely recommend as cope - great to cuddle and play and shit
However it kind of is a lot of responsibility in a way, you have to walk him and feed him every day
Do you have a full-time job or are you NEET?
I don't see myself living anywhere I could keep a dog any time soon unfortunately but definitely would like one in the future. Yeah your right. NEET.

Dogs are amazing. The more time you're at home the better, if you work a lot or wont be home a lot don't get a dog. If you're NEET dogs are great. If you're w/ parents still dogs are great (Assuming they're not allergic)

Great cope. great for mental health. dog will always love you and be happy to see you. golden retrievers are a safe bet. I've never met a golden retriever who wasn't made of 50% love 50% play.

Great cope. great for mental health. dog will always love you and be happy to see you. golden retrievers are a safe bet. I've never met a golden retriever who wasn't made of 50% love 50% play.
Awesome.
Seems like pet ownership could be a very underrated cope? I'm surprised I haven't heard much about it here

I'm surprised I haven't heard much about it here
this might be racist as fuck but i never see currys or asians who own dogs. sometimes blacks but that's like 50/50. the other half of the time they're climbing trees to get away from a fucking chihuahua.

might contribute to the lack of pet owners / cope discussion.

I think ethniks running thug game usually get a pitbull or another dangerous dog

pets are fucking awful
I don't even know what my cat's turds look like. He always goes outdoors for that.

Cats are amazing. Dogs are too high maintenance for me as a hermitcel.

definitely, I love my cats.

The only animals that I like are dogs
Piss