Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is a NEET incel or volcel ?

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
We have many posts of incels who say that they are incels because they are NEETs. But no man, at least in western countries, is forced to stay in this bad social condition. So I have doubts that these guys who are incels because of their bad social condition are really incels.

I consider that an incel is a person that stays incel whatever his social position is. Even if he has a good job, a company or even a lot of money. Mark Zuckerberg is a typical incel for me. No girl wants him and he must pay a noodlewhore to become his wife.

I think that guys who are incels only because they are NEETs are happy guys because it is really simple for them to ascend. :forcedsmile:

What? In Nordic countries living a NEET life is a good life if you don't have addictions that drain you of money (tobacco, gambling etc.)

Neet is synonymous with defeat and ldar, thus neets are always the truest of trucels. We have been so utterly destroyed by the outside world we retreat into out homes and stay inside all day everyday,

wish i was neet im a fucking slave

I am a NEET "Truecel". Being denigrated for my youthful appearance and mental illnesses is not voluntary.

Perhaps if I was born as a petite White lass like Shannon Rose Bosanac was, I would've received royal treatment in NT society.

There are literal Chads that are NEETs who still slay, this thread is retarded

Many incels say that their principal problem is money.
What? Most incels here say that ugliness or autism is their main problem. Money doesn’t seem to be the principal issue.

What? Most incels here say that ugliness or autism is their main problem. Money doesn’t seem to be the principal issue.
Many incels speak about money on this forum. Not all but really many. :forcedsmile:

Neetcels such as myself are poor as dirt, so yeah it sucks but that does not mean that money would help in ascending. it would just make our lives more beareable.

Neetcels such as myself are poor as dirt, so yeah it sucks but that does not mean that money would help in ascending. it would just make our lives more beareable.
If you do not live in a shit hole country you can always earn enough to live correctly. So this is no black pill. You have always a real hope.

NEET is an incel he does his calculations, cost benefit analysis, and executes his NEETdom.

If you do not live in a shit hole country you can always earn enough to live correctly. So this is no black pill. You have always a real hope.
Im from third world