Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is a narrow jaw feminine?

Sodoku

Sodoku

Self-banned
-
I basically have a narrow jaw (not recessed) with high cheekbones, and I do think that seems to be more so feminine features. Is it over for me in the bottom third?

Obviously it's feminine.

Wide features = slayer, narrow = feminine.

its so fucking over for me. narrow extremely rounded lower third and vertically grown face plus shitty feminine eye area. why god, why

dimorphism is always good

The fact that you are asking this question means you already know the answer. Especially when you already answered it yourself. Sorry but it’s over

propably over

Seriously what's wrong with most of the users here claiming it's over just because of that. It's a rather feminine feature but that does not mean that you're automatically unattractive. Not every part of your body needs to be masculine. In fact, having feminine features coupled with really masculine features looks good. Most pretty boys have that and they do better than ultramasculine chads.

anything narrow is feminine just lol

Yeah but doesn't matter as long as it's angular and complements the rest of the face well

Seriously what's wrong with most of the users here claiming it's over just because of that. It's a rather feminine feature but that does not mean that you're automatically unattractive. Not every part of your body needs to be masculine. In fact, having feminine features coupled with really masculine features looks good. Most pretty boys have that and they do better than ultramasculine chads.
Yes but a wide (masculine) jaw always tends to be better, even on pretty boys. See: Leo Dicaprio, Barrett, Brad Pitt etc.

you need square jaw

Yeah, but having some feminine traits is more attractive than being a hypermasculine Gigachad.

I basically have a narrow jaw (not recessed) with high cheekbones, and I do think that seems to be more so feminine features. Is it over for me in the bottom third?
It makes you look less Manlet like ne
My wide jaw makes me look shorter than I already am

I personally don’t think it’s feminine.

Chiseled jaw > wide jaw.