Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Is a God to live in a dog?"

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
Even though Hadit then exists within the dog, His question: "Is a God to live in a dog?" and followed by a sharp "No!" is to be considered an absurdity. It is an example of the differences between the stars, or humans that acknowledge Hadit's existence within them, and the humans who submit to enslavement and worship of false divinities.
This thought is reinforced by the following: "the highest are of us. They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us." When we recognize our own divinity, we know that we are truly stars. It is a life-changing understanding. Our role is one of rejoicing because Hadit refers to us as "our chosen." Does this mean it was pre-determined that we would be what we are? Those who spend their lives steeped in sorrow, living under the umbrella of constant fear of sin, judgment, death and eternal damnation, are not stars. They have chosen to live among the dogs.

Whatever you are smoking, I do not want it.

artworks-gWKKWc4fwWWrk2tE-4zsGsA-t500x500.jpg

Read his bio. It says “clinically insane”.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the deranged ramblings of a schizophrenic patient

Even though Hadit then exists within the dog, His question: "Is a God to live in a dog?" and followed by a sharp "No!" is to be considered an absurdity. It is an example of the differences between the stars, or humans that acknowledge Hadit's existence within them, and the humans who submit to enslavement and worship of false divinities.
This thought is reinforced by the following: "the highest are of us. They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us." When we recognize our own divinity, we know that we are truly stars. It is a life-changing understanding. Our role is one of rejoicing because Hadit refers to us as "our chosen." Does this mean it was pre-determined that we would be what we are? Those who spend their lives steeped in sorrow, living under the umbrella of constant fear of sin, judgment, death and eternal damnation, are not stars. They have chosen to live among the dogs.
I definitely read everything, GrAY

I'm glad you're not taking your meds schizzocel, they're just jewish globalist secret society brain deactivators anyways.

I'm proud of you OP.