Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a deep voice a fakecel trait?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
In high school a new kid came to our glass, he was normie looking but had a really deep voice. I remember being angry at that (=jealous), and I noticed foids gravitating towards him.

How much of a halo is a deep, masculine voice?

fakecel trait this, fakecel trait that

u could be perfect in every other aspect and have one thing that really brings u down because foids are so fucking hypergamous that they won't tolerate anything less than perfect.

Voice does matter but unless you sound like Barry White then bitches aren't going to date you solely for your voice.

fakecel trait this, fakecel trait that

u could be perfect in every other aspect and have one thing that really brings u down because foids are so fucking hypergamous that they won't tolerate anything less than perfect.
High iq cel

A deep voice won`t change an ugly face
True, but people are more willing to listen to you if you have a good voice and dbdr might be the best example of this

Yeah I agree, but could voice halo alone bump a MTN into a HTN for example? I'm not talking a slightly deep voice, I'm talking people referring you to "the guy with the deep voice" as a first description. I think an average guy with that kind of voice, if he's NT, can shake things up in the social hierarchy, even among better looking men.

True, but people are more willing to listen to you if you have a good voice and dbdr might be the best example of this
Yes true but mostly online if it`s irl and they see your face and you`re Sub 5 it`ll be the opposite

voice is a meme made by sigma redpill masculinity retards. Unless you sound high like spongebob no one will even notice. Its another irrelevant bs