Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is a better to be a ignorant normie?

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Alas how terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise Johnny

I say this in consideration of them being blissfully unaware of the blackpill(reality), and how truly crazy and unforgiving things are, the knowledge we have bares a miserable burden, while normies sort of live in moment and don't really seem as miserable as us even though they're lives are a bunch of lies.

So my main question is since normies see things in a more simple way and it doesn't require much thought and they don't stress about the reality of the world and keep pushing for a meaningless and non existant goal, could we in a sense be better off if we were like them?

a lot of people wish to go back in time to where they weren't blackpilled and miserable, im sure all blackpillers would love to be ignorant once again

Depends on the way you look at it tbh.

Think back on how you were before the blackpill took you, I used to be a pretty carefree person that was known for smiling and laughing a lot despite my social and romantic failures, I haven't cracked a genuine smile or laugh in months, or years depending on how you look at it.

It's even more funny that I remember all the comments a decade ago telling people not to consume redpill or blackpill or mgtow content from the at the time oldfags and now I understand why it really robs you of motivation.

Think back on how you were before the blackpill took you, I used to be a pretty carefree person that was known for smiling and laughing a lot despite my social and romantic failures, I haven't cracked a genuine smile or laugh in months, or years depending on how you look at it.

It's even more funny that I remember all the comments a decade ago telling people not to consume redpill or blackpill or mgtow content from the at the time oldfags and now I understand why it really robs you of motivation.

I feel I was always deep down blackpilled, not saying I lived through the harshest life but I saw and been through enough to make any person realize life is cruel and people are awful.

Sometimes I kinda regret my bluepill days.
But I would end up lonely and depressed anyway so, in the end, being blessed by the knowledge of the blackpill isn't bad.

Sometimes I kinda regret my bluepill days.
But I would end up lonely and depressed anyway so, in the end, being blessed by the knowledge of the blackpill isn't bad.
I relate.

Ignorant normies are the reason the clown show keeps going.

Ignorant normies are the reason the clown show keeps going.

Many have told me in the past few months that i am very disappointed and depressed, and was asked why. I would gaslight them with stuff that isn't the reality, but the answer is obvious, i am a KHHV at 23. :feelsbadman:

the dumbest animals tend to be the happiest i.e. dogs

View attachment 960184
I say this in consideration of them being blissfully unaware of the blackpill(reality), and how truly crazy and unforgiving things are, the knowledge we have bares a miserable burden, while normies sort of live in moment and don't really seem as miserable as us even though they're lives are a bunch of lies.

So my main question is since normies see things in a more simple way and it doesn't require much thought and they don't stress about the reality of the world and keep pushing for a meaningless and non existant goal, could we in a sense be better off if we were like them?
I was literally acting like a juvenile 10 year old as a 22 year old man with a 4th grade style haircut, no skin care, out of shape, and with the energy of a virgin on Mountain Dew before the blackpill. I made everyone laugh, but I was so socially unaware everyone was laughing at me not with me.

And that’s because I was so socially aware at such a young age (like 13) to the level most people never get in their lives that when people started gaslighting me (mainly parents teachers and psychologists) I completely shut down my social instincts and felt they were unreliable.

Oh God, while the blackpill is painful to swallow, it really turned my shit around in all the other aspects in my life and let me be more functional as an adult. I was able to get a few friends actually.

I dress with good fashion, I’m skinny, and while I’m still spergy and weird, I’m more socially normal now than I was before. I’ve had people ask me to do things with me, which was a first for the first 22 years of my shitty life.

I was brewing with subdued unknowable misery before, now the iceberg is pulled up and I’m chiseling it away tick by tick, even if it’s impossible to do so. Better fixing little aspects and being aware what’s causing you pain then not being able to fix it and not figure out why you are depressed all the time.

Last edited: