Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is a beard an acceptable way to cover up a weak jaw line?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Foids are allowed to cover their face with a mask of fake up and no one says anything.

It hasn't worked in my experience. I transformed from looking like I had a fucked up face to looking like I had a fucked up hairy face.

Yes grow a beard
images

Yes grow a beard
images
Chris John Millington, been following him since 2013, he's somewhat ok I guess, libertarian dude but at least he has a good taste in music. He listens to Jonny Craig (best singer of all time) and Alexisonfire (one of the best post-hardcore bands).

Chris John Millington, been following him since 2013, he's somewhat ok I guess, libertarian dude but at least he has a good taste in music. He listens to Jonny Craig (best singer of all time) and Alexisonfire (one of the best post-hardcore bands).
Wish I can run his beard game. The most I can get is a goatee , also didn't know who he was I just picked a random google image. Is he famous in Scotland or somethin

It hasn't worked in my experience. I transformed from looking like I had a fucked up face to looking like I had a fucked up hairy face.
Does your beard look like this?
zakir-naik-620x330.jpg

Of course it is man, that's a great cope actually. I'd be sub 4 without my facial hair.

Wish I can run his beard game. The most I can get is a goatee , also didn't know who he was I just picked a random google image. Is he famous in Scotland or somethin
He's pretty instafamous, remember when all the numales started growing beards? This guy was their inspiration. Let me check how many followers he has now. Nearly 500k followers.

Does your beard look like this?
zakir-naik-620x330.jpg
Not quite as gray, but almost as scraggly. I tried conditioning it, trimming it, styling it, going to a professional barber who specialized in beards. Nothing really made the difference. When you're genetic trash, you're genetic trash. Beards won't help.

It's adequate if it's thick enough.

He's pretty instafamous, remember when all the numales started growing beards? This guy was their inspiration. Let me check how many followers he has now. Nearly 500k followers.
Damn I do remember seeing that trend when I browsed the grooming pics on my social media accounts. It's pretty sick and I envy the masculine look

Damn I do remember seeing that trend when I browsed the grooming pics on my social media accounts. It's pretty sick and I envy the masculine look
Yeah, it's sick for sure but only when it suits you. Even my friends IRL knew about the guy, kek. It's funny because we live in Europe instead of the UK/US.

Yeah, it's sick for sure but only when it suits you. Even my friends IRL knew about the guy, kek. It's funny because we live in Europe instead of the UK/US.
I wonder how much money he's making with like 500k followers and that damn influence.

The creature in my avi has a beard I can quite achieve it just grows straight down and never on the cheeks lol.
I'm aiming for at least this much if possible
Beard-Brush-100-Boar-Bristle-Best-Small-Bamboo-Wooden-Military-Style-Natural-Grooming-Mens-Palm-Brush-Can-Be-Used-With-Oil-Or-Balm-To-Shape-For-Men-Soft-Travel-Bag-Box-Included-0-3.jpg

I wonder how much money he's making with like 500k followers and that damn influence.

The creature in my avi has a beard I can quite achieve it just grows straight down and never on the cheeks lol.
I'm aiming for at least this much if possible
Beard-Brush-100-Boar-Bristle-Best-Small-Bamboo-Wooden-Military-Style-Natural-Grooming-Mens-Palm-Brush-Can-Be-Used-With-Oil-Or-Balm-To-Shape-For-Men-Soft-Travel-Bag-Box-Included-0-3.jpg
Kek, I had no idea it was a creature, but looking up close, I can tell it's a RuneScape creature, but even then it'd be undesirable in the game. Tfw RuneScapecel. Beard looks pretty good. What about his head hair though? You aiming for that too or..?

Kek, I had no idea it was a creature, but looking up close, I can tell it's a RuneScape creature, but even then it'd be undesirable in the game. Tfw RuneScapecel. Beard looks pretty good. What about his head hair though? You aiming for that too or..?
Lol yea It was my fave cope /distraction since 6th grade, but stopped playing bc of studyceling.

I'm not good with hairstyles at all. I just want to cover my cheeks with a beard. It just feels right for me That's all.

My dad tells me not to grow my beard because I look like a terrorist

yes but it cant fix ugly

Lol yea It was my fave cope /distraction since 6th grade, but stopped playing bc of studyceling.

I'm not good with hairstyles at all. I just want to cover my cheeks with a beard. It just feels right for me That's all.

I only played Runescape for a few months in elementary school, my brother had a good account; I remember one of our "friends" got tricked by some dude from our neighborhood by luring him into the forest area and killing him there, subsequently taking his belongings (inb4 all your base belong to us) and he was crying about it, I think it happened at the local library which has since become a Turkish hangout/mosque.

That's literally the only purpose of a beard.
If you shape it correctly it can even emulate the appearance of a strong jawline and sunken in cheeks.

I only played Runescape for a few months in elementary school, my brother had a good account; I remember one of our "friends" got tricked by some dude from our neighborhood by luring him into the forest area and killing him there, subsequently taking his belongings (inb4 all your base belong to us) and he was crying about it, I think it happened at the local library which has since become a Turkish hangout/mosque.
feEls bad. But shit that happens like that is ten times worse today with the bots and scammers everywhere, I've gotten scammed so manny times and lured that I can't trust anyone in game lol . Feel bad for the newbies . PS now they're bringing the game on mobile phones

I have a gracile jaw--it's not "weak" but it's small in proportion to my skull. I keep a neatly trimmed beard of 5mm that does a good job of "shading in" the shape of it.

I don't have the beard for looksmaxing though, I just have sensitive skin and get razorburn like a motherfucker if I shave it down all the way.

feEls bad. But shit that happens like that is ten times worse today with the bots and scammers everywhere, I've gotten scammed so manny times and lured that I can't trust anyone in game lol . Feel bad for the newbies . PS now they're bringing the game on mobile phones
I have been scammed too once but it was on another game, it's called Conquer Online, it's been around for over a decade, I remember playing it in elementary school. Fuaaark I miss the game. I actually started playing 4 years ago and now I'm level 130 with two accounts, an Archer and a Trojan. Oh wait, the Archer is level 124.

nope theyre for numales only

I can’t grow a beard to save my life

beard doesnt suit me somehow. i dunno why

I have been scammed too once but it was on another game, it's called Conquer Online, it's been around for over a decade, I remember playing it in elementary school. Fuaaark I miss the game. I actually started playing 4 years ago and now I'm level 130 with two accounts, an Archer and a Trojan. Oh wait, the Archer is level 124.
I think I've heard of it. But tbh even though I was obsessed with games I never managed to max any skills or accounts . Tfw when sucking at even PvP and skilling

My beard is still slowly filling in. Biggest problem is under my jawline I barely have any growth and my moustache dosent grow much past the puberty stage. Beard grows mostly only on my face and chin. 1-2 years of continous minoxidil and I should be beard maxxed.

Somewhat. If your eye area sucks then you're done. Simple.

I think I've heard of it. But tbh even though I was obsessed with games I never managed to max any skills or accounts . Tfw when sucking at even PvP and skilling
Conquer Online was both PvP and open world. It's such a nice game, I'm going to play it when I'm in my room or tomorrow maybe. I haven't slept all day or I slept for 10 minutes, idk.

Conquer Online was both PvP and open world. It's such a nice game, I'm going to play it when I'm in my room or tomorrow maybe. I haven't slept all day or I slept for 10 minutes, idk.
Is the online player base active now than its been before ?

Is the online player base active now than its been before ?
I'd say it's just as active. Or even more. Considering new servers keep being added.